bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 17th Dec 2012, 21:48   #101
Bitwacker
C# forever

Bitwacker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just love this build - just wish I had the skill/space to attempt something like this
Old 18th Dec 2012, 05:44   #102
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitwacker View Post
I just love this build - just wish I had the skill/space to attempt something like this
Thank you so much Bit!!! With the time, you'll become a good modder!!!
Dave2010_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 00:11   #103
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Those reservoirs looks stunning, excellent work .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 18:28   #104
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Those reservoirs looks stunning, excellent work .
Thank you so much, I need to mod!!!!!!!
Old 28th Dec 2012, 01:32   #105
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

I'm back guys, after having gorged on well during the three-day festival, go on with the show the progress of the mod.
I had to give a sprucing up some special protrusions on the front door, as it came into conflict with the internal structure.

I continued, then cutting out the bulkhead where necessary, to put the little frame of the new window the bulkhead.

Old 28th Dec 2012, 01:35   #106
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

I continue with the installation of front and stainless steel tanks inside the case.
See you soon with new up!

Old 28th Dec 2012, 12:49   #107
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Those reservoirs look soooo nice in there.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2012, 12:58   #108
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this will look awesome! :P Nice work, and you are welcome to watch what i will do for my own 600T :P when i get my hand's on it.

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2012, 13:00   #109
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very nice-I like reservoir placement.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2012, 17:20   #110
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
thats too sexy to be shown on bit-tech ;D
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2012, 00:14   #111
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Those reservoirs look soooo nice in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
this will look awesome! :P Nice work, and you are welcome to watch what i will do for my own 600T :P when i get my hand's on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Very nice-I like reservoir placement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
thats too sexy to be shown on bit-tech ;D
Thank you very much guys!!!
Old 4th Jan 2013, 14:23   #112
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

I'm back. These days I started to apply the first glass in secure areas that I will not go to touch.
I brushed with 500 grit paper on the bottom panel of the case and the two rear panels on the left.
After that, I proceeded to move the reservoir and drill new holes in the panel, because they were too close to the 24-pin connector on the motherboard and would have interfered.
The glasses were fixed with transparent silicone Saratoga. The silicone in excess will be removed easily with the aid of a cutter.

I applied these two heavy wood on top of the glass, so that the silicone was well crushed and sticking well on steel.
I have positioned the windows of steel that I cleaned with the diluent and satin all individually from both sides (in such a way that once mounted does not have to stay there to check what is the side put better). As you can see in the second photo, I glued the spacers transparent Plexiglas, to bear the radiator and attach to the bulkhead.

Tomorrow during the day I would be able to finish the rear bulkhead, or apply the windows of glass and fix some details.
On the back of the windows of glass, I shall apply a steel panel that covers them entirely, so that, once positioned the LED stripe along the perimeter, this reflects the light and illuminates the windows.
Old 4th Jan 2013, 14:41   #113
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking very nice and I love that mobo + reservoir setup.
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2013, 15:39   #114
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Stunning work Dave!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2013, 20:04   #115
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
Looking very nice and I love that mobo + reservoir setup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Stunning work Dave!
Thank you very much guyzz!!!
Old 4th Jan 2013, 20:28   #116
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Work is continuing.
First, with the Dremel, I improved the slots in the bulkhead of the case, to correctly position all the windows.
After that, I drilled the panel that I spoke to you yesterday and I set the four side screws that I put, longer than the other, just for this reason.
Then, I put silicone in the steel windows, after having first cleaned with a rag and thinner, to remove all traces of dirt and make sure that the silicone will adhere properly.

Then it was the turn of the radiator.
With this method I set the Cooler Master MegaFlow to mask rad, with M3 screws black. Then I used instead of 20 mm long M4 screws to fix it to the case.
The Corsair stock mounts of grommets in the holes for the front fan which was utilized to secure the rad, so as to avoid vibrations on the cabinet.
I also inserted the front glass panel to verify that the thickness of the same does not interfere with the rad, which in fact does not occur.

Bye!
Dave
Old 4th Jan 2013, 20:31   #117
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

But now I have a problem, do not think small. Take a good look these pictures below.
I need your help guys, as the coupling system of the partition right, interfere with the stainless steel front panel.
There are two possibilities: make a hole in the panel to ensure that the fastener is inserted or remove the hook and with a panel of steel, shaped perhaps with some oddly shaped, I try to fill the gap.
What do you think? Other solutions? It 'so that I think, but my brain is stopped at these two options.

Old 4th Jan 2013, 20:39   #118
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Are you painting the case orange? You should get the all glass panel from MNPCTech
MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2013, 20:43   #119
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
Are you painting the case orange? You should get the all glass panel from MNPCTech
I'm thinking about the orange painting.
I designed the panels and a glass factory made me them. MNPCTech makes glass panels?
Old 5th Jan 2013, 00:20   #120
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
http://www.mnpctech.com/Corsair_600T...de_Panels.html

MountainMods U2-UFO with an Intel i7 5960x (8-Core), Asus X99 Deluxe, 32GB (4GB x 8) DDR4, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, a Corsair H80i and 15 Green LED Coolmax fans!
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode