bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 6th Dec 2012, 11:04   #1
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Project:Hello Kitty

Hi guys and everybody
Unfortunatly the building of my F1 project is stopped,the reasons is that i cant get enough money to start,but it will start as soon as possible
So lets talk about this project
The idea is came from a printed paper of hello kitty format A3,as many girls like hello kitty,my daughter likes too
and i decided to make a pc,what looks like hello kitty,its going to be a present to her for Christmas...
its a quick and easy project,i hope you like it

i going to use,wood,metal and plexi

here is the pictures how is going(almost finished)

the cardboard paper

and together

the metal holders

here is assembled,but not finished,it is just to be sure that is all going to be ok,before i going to paint it

in the dark

here is disassembled,and painted with white base color

Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 11:22   #2
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
LoL! A little bit scary! >.<
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 12:00   #3
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Lijepo je ispalo. Nadam se da tvojoj kćeri sviđa.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2012, 19:56   #4
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra6 View Post
LoL! A little bit scary! >.<
why you think its scary?
Old 7th Dec 2012, 19:57   #5
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Lijepo je ispalo. Nadam se da tvojoj kćeri sviđa.
hvala ti lijepo,i ja se nadam takođe,mislim da hoće
Old 7th Dec 2012, 20:11   #6
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

now lets continue the project.....
i we done with paint,but lets see how its looking after
still have to work on it,but not too much,here is some pictures

i not a prof. photographer,but i shoot some pictures,like in studio

i see now that i need to hide that spaces,between the woods,because the cables of PSU is not sleeved,and i know how to do it
Old 8th Dec 2012, 16:35   #7
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That red light and eyes are a little bit creepy! LoL
But it's a great job!
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 19:41   #8
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra6 View Post
That red light and eyes are a little bit creepy! LoL
But it's a great job!
oh yeah the redlights its looks that way.........thanks man
Old 8th Dec 2012, 19:53   #9
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

so like i say i am gonna hide the cables of psu and the others,and i going to use these nets
actually going to cut tapes of the nets,after that paint it to black

Old 20th Dec 2012, 20:16   #10
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

i`m back.........let`s continue the project

almost finish......Just In Time For Christmas

View Mode