bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Dec 2012, 16:17   #1041
Korvus
May contain traces of sanity.

Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Korvus - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Fantastic seeing this finished Very well done and very impressed with how clean it is!
Current Rig: Intel 3570K | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 RAM | Crucial M4 120GB SSD | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 | EVGA GTX680 SC Signature Editon | Asus Xonar D2X | Corsair HX850W | Fractal Design Define XL R2 (Black)
Cooled by: Aquaero 5 Pro | Alphacool NexXxos XP3 | Alphacool Monsta 240 | Laing D5

-------------
Current build
Korvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 21:57   #1042
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
So sick! From a 8-bit fan to another! Gratz!

Check out my website Minimalistic PC where you can find different modding projects, reviews and contests!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 22:50   #1043
Tynecider
Since ZX81

Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Fantastic stuff, well done
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” - Frank Zappa
Tynecider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 00:02   #1044
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
I love it mate! There is really no mod on this, nor other sites that can compare to what you have done here!

I remember the first time i realized what it actually was

Great job!
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 19:38   #1045
Darkwisdom
Retro Fan

Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah, thanks for that. That would make it work for a couple of N64 controllers made from ps3. I actually had the same problem as Quizz, which is why i'd rather not use 360 controllers. Plus the fact that 360 controllers are fussy if you try to fiddle with the board in them.
~Intel Core I3 3220 ~8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz~ CorsairCX600w ~ Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II ~ P8H77 ~ 128GB Samsung 830 SSD ~ Gelid Tranquillo ~ USB modded NES, Master System, Mega Drive and N64 controllers for Emulation~
Darkwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 23:48   #1046
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
Excellent job, I LOVE it!
Thanks! Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech_Jakl View Post
Fantastic seeing this finished Very well done and very impressed with how clean it is!
Thanks a lot. It's nice to hear you noticed the cleanliness cause it took some work hide all the screws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4B12 View Post
So sick! From a 8-bit fan to another! Gratz!
8-bit cheesecake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynecider View Post
Fantastic stuff, well done
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
I love it mate! There is really no mod on this, nor other sites that can compare to what you have done here!

I remember the first time i realized what it actually was

Great job!
Thanks p0Pe! Nice words from a true master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwisdom View Post
Ah, thanks for that. That would make it work for a couple of N64 controllers made from ps3. I actually had the same problem as Quizz, which is why i'd rather not use 360 controllers. Plus the fact that 360 controllers are fussy if you try to fiddle with the board in them.
Always great to be able to help. I was thinking of using a 360 controller in the beginning aswell but the pc turned out to be to big. I guess you can call the ps3 board fiddle friendly then since i literally took it to the grinder and chopped of quite a big part without any problems. Good luck with your controllers and please send me a link if you decide to post your result somewhere.

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:32   #1047
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome job there mate and looking at it makes me think about the times i was playing mario on the nintendo.I just have one word for it and thats WOW.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 13:52   #1048
Social_Pariah
What's a Dremel?

Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I've lurked here for the past few months but I had to register just to say - "AWESOME!"

Really good, clean work.
Social_Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 05:57   #1049
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Awesome job there mate and looking at it makes me think about the times i was playing mario on the nintendo.I just have one word for it and thats WOW.
Thanks Paslis, yeah i remember the times when you could actually count the pixels, those were the days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social_Pariah View Post
I've lurked here for the past few months but I had to register just to say - "AWESOME!"

Really good, clean work.
Then I can only say Awsome to you too for joining, welcome to bit-tech and thanks alot for the comment

Old 17th Dec 2012, 09:16   #1050
esse09
What's a Dremel?

esse09 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing work. The power on light is perfect...
I am sure looking forward for your next build
esse09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 11:39   #1051
Bitwacker
C# forever

Bitwacker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow. That is impressive. Clean small, compact.
Old 17th Dec 2012, 12:14   #1052
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The craftmanship and overall quality I approve this
So whats next?
Old 18th Dec 2012, 08:44   #1053
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by esse09 View Post
Amazing work. The power on light is perfect...
I am sure looking forward for your next build
Thanks, im glad you like it since that's my favourite part on the whole build
Hopefully, you wont have too look forward for too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitwacker View Post
Wow. That is impressive. Clean small, compact.
Thanks, it's nice that you think so because those were the main goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
The craftmanship and overall quality I approve this
So whats next?
Hehe thanks for approving
Next up is a scratch built Pico-itx project that won't look anything like a PC.

Old 18th Dec 2012, 08:52   #1054
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gnu View Post
Cool
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 09:04   #1055
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gnu View Post
Hehe thanks for approving
do you think this one looks like a pc?
Old 18th Dec 2012, 09:16   #1056
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:42   #1057
Stem83
Addicted to modding.

Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I love the cooling method, well i love all of it... Amazing original idea, beautifully finished.
Stem83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 00:49   #1058
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Cool
I hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
do you think this one looks like a pc?
Uhm... maybe not. Okay well.. it will be similar to this one then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem83 View Post
I love the cooling method, well i love all of it... Amazing original idea, beautifully finished.
Thank you. It's not the standard looking computer so it's nice to hear you thinks it's for the positive

Old 21st Dec 2012, 02:23   #1059
jnco_analog
What's a Dremel?

jnco_analog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Joe View Post

Looks like something you could buy in a store...

I don't know what kind of stores you use to visit (maybe one of those in the picture ), but unfortunely the ones I know don't have this kind of perfectly planned and executed craftmanship items available...

It's frickin' beautiful and most definitely incredibly well planned... with a attention to detail!!!
Congratulations The_Gnu, I think the mushroom just became my favorite project on bit-tech, maybe execuo with Attila's Cor Leonis
jnco_analog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 00:19   #1060
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnco_analog View Post

I don't know what kind of stores you use to visit (maybe one of those in the picture ), but unfortunely the ones I know don't have this kind of perfectly planned and executed craftmanship items available...

It's frickin' beautiful and most definitely incredibly well planned... with a attention to detail!!!
Congratulations The_Gnu, I think the mushroom just became my favorite project on bit-tech, maybe execuo with Attila's Cor Leonis
Hehe Thank you very much Jnco. Very nice comment . However I had to stop and think for a moment because I just realised how weard it sounds to make a PC that looks like a mushroom.. ..I swear, I've never ever seen that shop...

Tags
aluminium, godly nostalgia bomb, heatpipe, htpc, mill, mini-itx

View Mode