View Poll Results: Which do you prefer?
Custom coloured/made cables 6 54.55%
Sleeved cables with heatshrink 1 9.09%
Paracord cables without heatshrink 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25th Sep 2012, 13:09   #201
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
I just spent the past couple of hours reading you log. This build is beautiful so far, I admire your craftsman ship and attention to detail. I hope your daughter is doing well I know what it is like to have back surgery. My prayers are with your daughter.
Wow, didn't expect anyone to give up a couple of hours of their time reading this! Thanks pal. The kind words are very much appreciated too, thank you, although I think I have a long way to go until the you are allowed to use the word Craftsmanship in conjunction with my name! thanks too for the thoughts with my daughters situation, its ongoing but we are coping well, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
The uniengine demo looks tremendous on the 3 monitors.

Shame about the dead cpu...
Thanks Tatty, its so different having a triple display setup to anything else Ive had in the past, so glad I opted for these rather than a 30"er! Im gutted about the CPU but its one of those things and at least with the SR-2 theres the option of disabling one CPU so I can still play! Keep checking back as its not over yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro0428 View Post
This definitely needs a glass top to show off the insides. There is too much cool hardware to see. Have you thought about hard lines for your h2o system? I think that it would look the part in there. The few mods with hard lines I have seen look really great.
Indeedy it does my friend...there will be a wooden top with a large piece of glass inset to match the shape of the desk, with some subtle etching on it too just for effect! It would be awful to hide all the hardware agreed!

As for hardlines I did think long and hard about it yes, but decided to stick with the look I have now as it adds to the colour and feel overall, with the finished lighting I have planned I think the hard line option would look a little harsh, and I like the softer curves with the red, personal preference I guess. Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment!
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Interior Des(k)ign | BitPac | Bitfenix Prodigy Stacker
Modding is addictive!![/CENTER]
wejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 12:53   #202
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wejjy View Post
Thanks Kosovar, but no need to worry! As Neil correctly spotted in the text, I have indeed soldered every joint for this very reason. I understand the current flowing through these connections is quite considerable, and also understand the danger of the copper fracturing, but when soldering, the solder tends to backflow up inside the outer sheath therefore adding enough strength to manipulate it for cable tidying. Hope that calms things a bit, you had me worried there with Warning signs everywhere!
Ahh great!
I just thought about your safety as its my firts rule, safety comes first
I cant whait to see the rest !
Happy Modding
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Sep 2012, 17:35   #203
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just crawled through this thread and must say that you do a clean and mean job.

Your experience with cars shows clearly just with the choice of materials. I'm more of an aluminum guy myself, but I'm tempted to bust out the mig and do some welding at some point. What I like about alu is that it's a bit easier to work with and it doesn't rust, but with proper tools and finishing it of course isn't a problem.

I'd like to know how the desk is going to work ergonomically? What I mean is that when the case part adds quite a bit to the height of the desk, are you going to be able to get the monitors to a proper level? I'm always bumping into problems with ergonomics since I'm quite tall, but measuring my table by eye, I'd say that the monitors (for me) would have to be mounted so that they are pretty much touching the table surface or otherwise they would be too high. You seem to have about 10cm between the top of the table and the monitors, so is the table itself lower than normal?

Keep the good work up, I'll be definitely keeping my eye on this one.

Darkened

P.S. All the best to your daughter!

Project: Orange Monster - Project: Phantom Black - Project: Red October

Japhoto blog - Google+
Darkened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 03:32   #204
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
This is going great wejjy & the side projects look easily just as much fun.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 21:54   #205
Darkened
Hypermodder

Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Darkened is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
...the side projects look easily just as much fun.
Oh, this reminds me, I forgot to comment about the Karmann Ghia, that thing looks good to say the least!

Darkened

Project: Orange Monster - Project: Phantom Black - Project: Red October

Japhoto blog - Google+
Darkened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 22:29   #206
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:

What is the contraption you are using on that VW bus? I have worked on cars for a long time and never seen anything like that.

OT now The build looks great so far I envy you for having the funds, skills and patients to do this project. Im glad you did the wires it gives it a more custom look. Keep up the good work!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Sep 2012, 22:38   #207
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post
He said they are all soldered however so very unlikely to slide off accidentally..

Quote:
Thanks Kosovar, but no need to worry! ...also understand the danger of the copper fracturing, but when soldering, the solder tends to backflow up inside the outer sheath therefore adding enough strength to manipulate it for cable tidying. Hope that calms things a bit, you had me worried there with Warning signs everywhere!
To be quite honest, that doesn't really matter, it's still wrong. Sorry, I'm not trying to take away from an otherwise great project log, but this is the sort of thing that distinguishes professionals from amateurs as far as I'm concerned. Crimping, sleeving, heatshrinking and basically any and all type of wiring loom work is something that I pride myself on being able to do perfectly, as if it came from a factory... because I was trained to do it perfectly and used to do it in a factory. I've only had a quick skim over this thread for 20 minutes, and everything else looks fantastic and extremely well done, but those crimped and soldered pins were one thing that caught my eye, and obviously Kosovar's as well. If I'd crimped wiring looms like that for the hundreds of scientific cameras that I helped to build in my old job, I'd have been sent packing. The way we did them on something like 16AWG was as follows;

- Cut and strip the "pig-tails" - we had a wire prep machine for doing this, I just had to load it with spools, program the cuts and strips and run it. Minutes later you have 50 wires of the same length and with the same amount of insulation stripped off each end, to 1/10 of a millimetre.

- Dip each end of the wires into a solder pot for a split second, evenly tinning the exposed wire.

- Crimp the tinned ends. Again, this is something we had a machine for doing, which positioned the pin in exactly the right place on the wire and applied enough force to crimp the tinned ends tightly - you'd struggle to effectively crimp tinned ends with a manual crimper.

- The other tinned end was usually for either inserting into a PCB and soldering in place or having another set of pins and a connector installed on.

Again, I'm not putting the whole log down and it's not a major hazard or anything like that, but for future reference, make sure that you position the pins on the wire correctly and then you'll find that the solder isn't even necessary.

Quote:
What is the contraption you are using on that VW bus? I have worked on cars for a long time and never seen anything like that.
That's a DIY version of a rollover jig or spit - it allows the vehicle to be rolled over onto either side or the roof without damage so that you can work on the underside and chassis with better access.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Sep 2012, 20:14   #208
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened View Post
Just crawled through this thread and must say that you do a clean and mean job.

Your experience with cars shows clearly just with the choice of materials. I'm more of an aluminum guy myself, but I'm tempted to bust out the mig and do some welding at some point. What I like about alu is that it's a bit easier to work with and it doesn't rust, but with proper tools and finishing it of course isn't a problem.

I'd like to know how the desk is going to work ergonomically? What I mean is that when the case part adds quite a bit to the height of the desk, are you going to be able to get the monitors to a proper level? I'm always bumping into problems with ergonomics since I'm quite tall, but measuring my table by eye, I'd say that the monitors (for me) would have to be mounted so that they are pretty much touching the table surface or otherwise they would be too high. You seem to have about 10cm between the top of the table and the monitors, so is the table itself lower than normal?

Keep the good work up, I'll be definitely keeping my eye on this one.

Darkened

P.S. All the best to your daughter!
Hi Darkened, first up thanks for taking the time out to read the whole thing, second thanks for making comments. Yeah, my preference is steel, but its only because I have the right tools for it really, and Im used to it, Ive tried aluminium a few times, but find the welding and things a lot more tedious, even finishing it can be a mare as it clogs things easily, so I tend to stick to steel.
As for the ergonomics, I am 6ft and I find it perfect for me. The screens are adjustable for height and slide side to side too. Not sure if the table is higher than normal, I dont think it is, if its any use I could measure the heights etc and let you know, but thats the advantage of this type of desk, its completely custom to me, so its perfect for my height and comfortable to sit at as it was designed around me, you could do the same too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
This is going great wejjy & the side projects look easily just as much fun.
Thanks Waynio, and yep now you see why Im torn between this and the other projects, Im also reading through your build but Im still making my way through so havent yet commented, but will soon mate. Thanks though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkened View Post
Oh, this reminds me, I forgot to comment about the Karmann Ghia, that thing looks good to say the least!

Darkened
Thanks pal!

Quote:

OT now The build looks great so far I envy you for having the funds, skills and patients to do this project. Im glad you did the wires it gives it a more custom look. Keep up the good work!
The contraption is indeed a rollover jig, it allows me to roll the complete van and work wherever I want without the need for a pit or a bad back! I made it as the professional ones cost too much and with a little maths it was soooo simple, saved me 1000's.
No need to envy me dude, Ive saved long and hard for all of the parts, and its taken me a long time as Ive not always had the focus or the patience, but I guess it was something I really wanted for a long time so Ive just stuck with it. I too am happy with the wires, but it looks as though my crimps are causing a fuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
To be quite honest, that doesn't really matter, it's still wrong. Sorry, I'm not trying to take away from an otherwise great project log, but this is the sort of thing that distinguishes professionals from amateurs as far as I'm concerned. Crimping, sleeving, heatshrinking and basically any and all type of wiring loom work is something that I pride myself on being able to do perfectly, as if it came from a factory... because I was trained to do it perfectly and used to do it in a factory. I've only had a quick skim over this thread for 20 minutes, and everything else looks fantastic and extremely well done, but those crimped and soldered pins were one thing that caught my eye, and obviously Kosovar's as well. If I'd crimped wiring looms like that for the hundreds of scientific cameras that I helped to build in my old job, I'd have been sent packing. The way we did them on something like 16AWG was as follows;

- Cut and strip the "pig-tails" - we had a wire prep machine for doing this, I just had to load it with spools, program the cuts and strips and run it. Minutes later you have 50 wires of the same length and with the same amount of insulation stripped off each end, to 1/10 of a millimetre.

- Dip each end of the wires into a solder pot for a split second, evenly tinning the exposed wire.

- Crimp the tinned ends. Again, this is something we had a machine for doing, which positioned the pin in exactly the right place on the wire and applied enough force to crimp the tinned ends tightly - you'd struggle to effectively crimp tinned ends with a manual crimper.

- The other tinned end was usually for either inserting into a PCB and soldering in place or having another set of pins and a connector installed on.

Again, I'm not putting the whole log down and it's not a major hazard or anything like that, but for future reference, make sure that you position the pins on the wire correctly and then you'll find that the solder isn't even necessary.

That's a DIY version of a rollover jig or spit - it allows the vehicle to be rolled over onto either side or the roof without damage so that you can work on the underside and chassis with better access.
Much appreciate the honest and constructive criticism, and the way you've done it too dude, thanks for picking me up on it an I'll take it on board, Im glad you like the rest of it though. I did it the correct way to begin with but I had huge problems with the rearmost part of the crimp, the part that grabs the outer sheath snapping as it was just too big, perhaps I had the wrong sized crimps etc but the only way I could do it successfully was the solder way. But, I will use your method next time, thats what its all about isn't it on here, sharing experience and helpful tips! Thanks! Just don't tell my father he's and Electronics Engineer, he would be soooo ashamed!
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Old 1st Oct 2012, 21:06   #209
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Thanks Tatty, its so different having a triple display setup to anything else Ive had in the past, so glad I opted for these rather than a 30"er! Im gutted about the CPU but its one of those things and at least with the SR-2 theres the option of disabling one CPU so I can still play! Keep checking back as its not over yet!
Never denounce the 30" beasts. I have one.... one day I'll have 3.... ONE DAY.

As for checking back... you betcha! I'm hooked
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Oct 2012, 15:16   #210
wejjy
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Never denounce the 30" beasts. I have one.... one day I'll have 3.... ONE DAY.

As for checking back... you betcha! I'm hooked
Haha! If I had three 30" I would never denounce them, but since Im stuck with 3 x 24" they have to obviously be inferior otherwise I would have a complex!

More to come soon, trying to get the glass cut and sort the lighting out amongst other things!! Thanks!
Old 4th Oct 2012, 09:58   #211
wejjy
Hypermodder

If any of you have a spare 2 minutes, it would be hugely appreciated if you'd vote for me on EK's cool new site!!! Thanks fellow Bit-Tech'rs!

http://http://www.cooledpc.com/build/77

+rep will be offered!!
Old 4th Oct 2012, 18:08   #212
Bladesingerz
Supermodder

Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bladesingerz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Ofcourse you get my vote Wejjy! I still drool over every update and I've been following you since the begining!

Edit: Your link is wrong btw clicky for the good one!
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2012, 21:50   #213
wejjy
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingerz View Post
Ofcourse you get my vote Wejjy! I still drool over every update and I've been following you since the begining!

Edit: Your link is wrong btw clicky for the good one!
Thanks pal!!
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 20:34   #214
Razbit
Modder

Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Razbit is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I just read through the whole thing, and I gotta say you make a neat job, mate! I've never really worked with other metals than copper/aluminium, I've tried steel, but it really didn't suit me But you, sir, know how to handle steel

All the best for your daughter!

PS. you got my vote

Hope to see this finished, subbed

Raz out
Razbit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 21:29   #215
wejjy
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razbit View Post
I just read through the whole thing, and I gotta say you make a neat job, mate! I've never really worked with other metals than copper/aluminium, I've tried steel, but it really didn't suit me But you, sir, know how to handle steel

All the best for your daughter!

PS. you got my vote

Hope to see this finished, subbed

Raz out
Wow, that must have taken some time thanks! Thanks for the kind words too about my work, really nice to know its appreciated. I love working with Steel, it is just so versatile, I dont mind ally but never find it as easy to use, I guess no one thing will ever suit everyone! But, thanks a bunch

Ta also for the vote, I dont have facebook so Im not getting many but slow and steady is the name of the game!! Thanks for the help...

I'm still waiting for the glass so its holding me up, but it will be finished soon, I promise.
Old 23rd Oct 2012, 10:51   #216
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Quote:
I'm still waiting for the glass so its holding me up, but it will be finished soon, I promise.
Watch out... we may hold you to that :P

Moar pics!
Old 31st Dec 2012, 09:43   #217
sAnity
Minimodder

sAnity has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am one of those lurkers who doesn't talk on forums, and just reads other's build logs because I don't have the parents that allow their 17 year old son (me) to do anything other than air cool (not even an H100) and spray paint his case. Over all, I just read this whole log, comments from others and all, and DAMN this is one sexy desk. I have wanted to do an ITX Prodigy build for a while myself, and I also think it is a great idea to do something as amazing as this. Keep up the great work. If you are not already finished with this, then I am subscribed!

P.S. I hope your daughter is making a wonderful recovery!

Last edited by sAnity; 1st Jan 2013 at 03:37.
sAnity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 10:29   #218
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Hope everything's ok? Did the glass turn up?
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 09:41   #219
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm waiting for some updates!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 09:43   #220
wejjy
Hypermodder

Its been parked for a while as Im on the Bitfenix project currently, got fed up of waiting for things!! So decided to focus on other things to help my enthusiasm a little. It will be back on soon though!

Tags
desk mod, dual loop, sr2, watercooled

View Mode