holdme
What's a Dremel?

holdme has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just loin Mod work, very cool project.
holdme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2012, 09:46   #62
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just seen this build is featured on the ROG website DAMN SWEEET build this is!! Congratulations mate!! LURV your work!
Old 12th Jul 2012, 13:09   #63
GamerIDGoesHere
www.^.com

GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Very nice! Congrats on getting the mod at computex (I know u were asked to make it for them), it definitely deserves the attention. You have my support and some amazing modders' support.

Well done!
- Dan
GamerIDGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2012, 19:40   #64
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Holy smeg that is one epic build!

/gozer on

Are you a God?

/gozer off
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2012, 01:36   #65
kesechris
What's a Dremel?

kesechris has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hello,

It's a amazing mod, yet one... Congratulations.

But I have a question : I see that you use a riser pci for the graphics cards on yours mods, and I wonder if the graphics card is not restricted with the riser. You should use a special riser or any one ?

Thanks.
kesechris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jul 2012, 11:31   #66
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run CrysisEditor22 can run Crysis
I some how managed to totally miss this!

by far one of the great builds of all time, Awesome job nhenhophach!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2012, 18:28   #67
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2012, 20:26   #68
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Can I ask one thing?

Are you on the Asus payroll?
Coolermaster 600w Silent Pro Corsair Carbide 540 Air
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2012, 02:05   #69
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
Can I ask one thing?

Are you on the Asus payroll?
This one was sponsored by ASUS because we wanted it for Computex. We provided the hardware and paid for Ban's time, but there was no request of what to do in anyway - simply "make something awesome". It's entirely his idea and construction. The previous ones were not associated with ASUS in anyway (Ban had to recycle hardware between mods)
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jul 2012, 19:22   #70
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
This one was sponsored by ASUS because we wanted it for Computex. We provided the hardware and paid for Ban's time, but there was no request of what to do in anyway - simply "make something awesome". It's entirely his idea and construction. The previous ones were not associated with ASUS in anyway (Ban had to recycle hardware between mods)
Only reason I asked was is because you bloody well SHOULD BE!

Great work
Coolermaster 600w Silent Pro Corsair Carbide 540 Air
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Aug 2012, 20:58   #71
fusi0n
What's a Dremel?

fusi0n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
truly amazing build. how did you make the adapters for the barbs on the PWM block? could you share more pictures of those?
fusi0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jan 2013, 01:55   #72
nhenhophach
Bit-tech

nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.nhenhophach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just know MOTY Nominee. Thanks Bit-tech, thanks to all
nhenhophach is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode