bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Dec 2012, 00:23   #61
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ty, I liked the idea also !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 23:05   #62
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Some pics with installed light.

Window preparing.

*Lightning is CCFL! and i love it! the light is perfect (IRL)
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 16:08   #63
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i reaaly like what ya did w/ the psu there, gives me an idea for slimming up that lard-a$$ psu in my planned casemod!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 16:49   #64
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Thnks for the kind words, and yes i hope to see people Thinkin out of the box with PSU also
Old 24th Dec 2012, 15:18   #65
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Hmm tell me what u think guys !
Icey frosting, looks cool and fits my casemod
*my opinion

Thnks to marius_mym for the idea
Old 24th Dec 2012, 16:05   #66
marius_mym
Minimodder

marius_mym has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It looks...frosty !
I'm glad that i could "help" you !
marius_mym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 16:49   #67
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
looks good!, though if ya really want a frosty-looking case i would've suggested blue or white sleeving. course your going with a red theme so gogo! mod away you jolly red+ white b$trd
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 24th Dec 2012 at 17:12.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 16:53   #68
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks cool can u make more pics of it
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 23:43   #69
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Sure here u go man !

A little update, Did some Frosting edges on the plexi top, same design will be on the sidepanel

Old 25th Dec 2012, 00:36   #70
dream1
Multimodder

Did u sand the plexi ???
Looks really great i love it
Old 25th Dec 2012, 00:37   #71
k.3nny
Hypermodder

yes with P400
Old 25th Dec 2012, 00:40   #72
dream1
Multimodder

In some angle it looks like mirror after hot shower. But cool.
Old 25th Dec 2012, 01:06   #73
marius_mym
Minimodder

marius_mym has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome !
I like the fact that you left the edge of the plexi unfrosted, it looks much better this way (my humble opinion, of course).

Merry Christmas, everyone !
marius_mym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 01:09   #74
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_mym View Post
Awesome !
I like the fact that you left the edge of the plexi unfrosted, it looks much better this way (my humble opinion, of course).

Merry Christmas, everyone !
Yes ! give more depth !
Old 1st Jan 2013, 20:33   #75
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this post really is underrated, it's really good, keep up the good work! : ) and thanks for showing how to bend acrylic pipes :P

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2013, 22:21   #76
k.3nny
Hypermodder

NO problem, Gladly u like it !
Old 1st Jan 2013, 23:30   #77
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Good stuff dude
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2013, 23:30   #78
TadZilla
tadbitnerdy

TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TadZilla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Amazing work!
TadZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 00:27   #79
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Ty guys!
Old 6th Jan 2013, 00:02   #80
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Update!

Window hole for the case.

Wood saw + maxed out makita = clean cuts!

I need bigger levelmeasurethingy? , Ducttape YO!

Yeah i make mistakes to, Oh btw u guys know that a 6 upside down is a 9? xD!

TThen i was a bit further *forgot pics

Window roughly done

Window panel done.

See at the next one !

View Mode