bit-tech.net

Old 3rd Jan 2013, 11:25   #1
MjFrosty
Hypermodder

MjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Order query

Hi Gents,

Could someone let me know if I were to PM them my order number - whether or not I've been allocated one? Is there any chance it will come in today as the site suggests?

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/4gb-e...-1536-dp-hdmi-

Many thanks

Mike
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 11:39   #2
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youAtomic - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
You'd be best to phone Scan and ask as they don't check here that often, last time Scan replied on here was the 22nd of December...
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 11:45   #3
MjFrosty
Hypermodder

MjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youMjFrosty - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Noted! I'm not one to avoid the phone (people do seem to be afraid these days)

They said yesterday it was due in today, but it seems it's been stuck that way for quite sometime so not sure what to believe. Guess I'll just call again

EDIT: Had a reply from a different query, guess I'll just have to be more patient!
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 12:04   #4
littlepuppi
Currently playing MWO and loving it

littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.littlepuppi is definitely a rep cheat.
It seems to say item due today!
250GB Evo | 1TB SSHD | 500GB SATA
littlepuppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 19:19   #5
MjFrosty
Hypermodder

Despite the fact the website still says overdue, the order did in fact arrive today.

Very impressed, thanks for the great service. DPD time slots also seem to be working a lot better over the last couple of months.

Mike

Last edited by MjFrosty; 4th Jan 2013 at 11:58.
MjFrosty is offline   Reply With Quote