bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Nov 2012, 23:31   #61
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ca, c'est du projet!!!
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 00:01   #62
Elladan
Modder

Elladan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
héhé, merci à toi reprise bientôt
Elladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 17:36   #63
Owndapwn
Modder

Owndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run CrysisOwndapwn can run Crysis
._.
Yes.
Carry on.
Owndapwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 23:43   #64
Elledan
Hypermodder

Elledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run Crysis
Congrats and still looking nice
"Psychology is just meta-hacking an OS that was randomly bashed out by a million monkeys on typewriters over a few billion years and runs on constantly changing, badly shielded hardware with a lot of legacy design issues. I think." - Nexxo
www.mayaposch.com - my site and blog.
www.nyanko.ws - my company's site.
Elledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 19:49   #65
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Alors, la nouvelle mouture?
Ca tarde!!!

Translate

So the new build?
It's late!!!
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 21:37   #66
Elladan
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canardwc View Post
Alors, la nouvelle mouture?
Ca tarde!!!

Translate

So the new build?
It's late!!!
That's right, a bit busy with my baby for the moment , but I worked a few time on the Steam', and this project is 99% complete Two welds are just missing for the fan grills

Bye

Last edited by Elladan; 6th Feb 2013 at 23:01.
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 09:53   #67
Elladan
Modder

Hi!!

this project is now completed with the last part: a FC-10 sent by the last sponsor

Thanks for the sponsors for their helps during this project and for all that follow this project.

Now it's time to start a new project
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 14:48   #68
Elledan
Hypermodder

Elledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run CrysisElledan can run Crysis
Awesome, great build
"Psychology is just meta-hacking an OS that was randomly bashed out by a million monkeys on typewriters over a few billion years and runs on constantly changing, badly shielded hardware with a lot of legacy design issues. I think." - Nexxo
www.mayaposch.com - my site and blog.
www.nyanko.ws - my company's site.
Elledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 22:24   #69
Darkwisdom
Retro Fan

Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.Darkwisdom is definitely a rep cheat.
Great build. I love all of the little touches.

Two points of critique though. I think some of the green UV panels are a bit too showy. They're really bright and can attract too much attention away from the other parts you've put more work into. Second, You've made the case massive. It doesn't need to be so big for those parts and can be a little over-towering. But that's just personal preference to be honest, I've come to dislike big massive cases.

But I think what you've put into the steampunk look is ace.
~Intel Core I3 3220 ~8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz~ CorsairCX600w ~ Asus GTX 670 Direct CU II ~ P8H77 ~ 128GB Samsung 830 SSD ~ Gelid Tranquillo ~ USB modded NES, Master System, Mega Drive and N64 controllers for Emulation~
Darkwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2013, 10:17   #70
Elladan
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elledan View Post
Awesome, great build
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwisdom View Post
Great build. I love all of the little touches.

Two points of critique though. I think some of the green UV panels are a bit too showy. They're really bright and can attract too much attention away from the other parts you've put more work into. Second, You've made the case massive. It doesn't need to be so big for those parts and can be a little over-towering. But that's just personal preference to be honest, I've come to dislike big massive cases.

But I think what you've put into the steampunk look is ace.
Thanks for your critique. In fact that's right, the case is really massive, that's the first and last time i do a such case, not really practical , that's why my new project's size is more reasonable .
But the most important is that i had a lot of pleasure making a such case

Last edited by Elladan; 24th Feb 2013 at 10:29.
Old 24th Feb 2013, 10:19   #71
JoshH
Minimodder

JoshH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking great man! Really original
JoshH is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode