bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 14:46   #21
krussellusaf
Modder

krussellusaf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love seeing old cases get modded. I can't wait to see more.
krussellusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 18:05   #22
jon
Multimodder

jon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragequit View Post
Sweet girls! And awesome idea about an old case, i want to do this sometime aswell, would be cool for a first project! Sorry to hear you're getting laid off what do you do for a living? Hope it won't be long till you get back on track with work again!
IT Project Management ... system support ... Business development ... lots of stuff. Whatever pays.

I have high hopes I'll be gainfully employed before my cut date at my current job (which isn't until end of January), and I've got a nice severance after that, so ... while it sucks getting laid off, I'm probably one of the luckiest people getting laid off.

Meanwhile, updating my ideas on the mod.
Old 5th Jan 2013, 06:54   #23
jon
Multimodder

jon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Somewhat disappointingly ... I'm scrapping this project.

I won an Ostrog from Bill Owens via the MNPCTech drawing, back in November, and just completed my mod of that rig, and it's now what I'm using as my home machine. I'll post a project log here about that. But this current project is dead. I've no use for it, and really ... I just don't have the time. I like the ideas I was working with, but now that the Ostrog is complete, I have very little impetus to move forward on this one when I've got some very serious life issues to worry about.

Another thing ... I have gotten to the point where I don't really want to visit bit-tech.net anymore. Every time I come here, I'm assaulted with yet another method of advertising sales. I did my entire project log on Google+ for the Ostrog, and it took me a little more than 2 weeks to complete (granted ... it wasn't a *difficult* mod).

Anyway ... best to all. I'll be around, I'm sure. But this mod is cancelled.
Old 5th Jan 2013, 15:55   #24
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
I caught yr ostrog updates on G+, good to see you back at again jon!

View Mode