bit-tech.net

Old 8th Dec 2012, 10:53   #1
BillyTheCat
Nuttier Bubbles

BillyTheCat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Update_Core?

My GPU's have stoped running with this status "Update_Core". I have had a look at the log and it is pointing at a file that is not there at the moment http://www.stanford.edu/~pande/Win32...00/Core_15.fah any one know how to fix this problem?
BillyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 14:48   #2
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Try deleting the core files. FAHCORE_15

Will be in the work folders, depending which client you are on depends where they are.
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2012, 15:48   #3
BillyTheCat
Nuttier Bubbles

Hi TaRkA DaHl, I have searched everywhere on the computer and cant find any files called FAHCORE_15. It looks to me like FAH is trying to download the missing file. Trouble is if you go to the URL the file is missing
Old 8th Dec 2012, 15:51   #4
BillyTheCat
Nuttier Bubbles

Ops sorry did not say I am running Windows 7 if that makes any difference.
Old 11th Dec 2012, 11:38   #5
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
C:\Users\*LOGINNAME*\AppData\Roaming\FAHClient\cor es\www .stanford.edu\~pande\Win32\AMD64\NVIDIA\Fermi

You then will have either a beta folder, or core_15.fah folder. The file will be in there.

Sorry for the slow reply, didn't see your post.
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 11:15   #6
atc95
Need help with scratchbuild!

atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.
Not sure if this is still an issue but i was getting the same fahcore_15 update stuck at 0% until yesterday when i re-added the gpu again (radeon hd 7950) and it now works and is working on the 0x16 core.
[SIZE="2"][CENTER]i5 3550 //Asus P8Z77-VLX2 //Gigabyte windforce 7950 // 2x4gb C. Vengeance and 2x4gb Samsung Greens // samsung 256gb 830 // 750gb scorpio black // Corsair Carbide 300R // enermax ets t40 tb //Corsair CX 750W // Dell u2412m[SIZE="2"][CENTER]
atc95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 21:40   #7
BillyTheCat
Nuttier Bubbles

I finally got it sorted, I reinstalled over the top but did not keep settings, thanks for the help TaRkA DaHl.