bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Dec 2012, 18:19   #1
NFusion
Minimodder

NFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
NFusion - IgnitiOn Project 19-FEB-2013

For quite some time I've be following bit-tech forums and I decided to upload
my IgnitiOn Project.

For IgnitiOn build, I will make a BIG mATX (i know, sounds ridiculous ) modular case that can comfortably house mATX motherboard with all the components and allot of water cooling kit.

The case dimensions are 500mm x 700mm x 260mm #H x L x W) and will be made out of acrylic.

OK let's get it started.

My little helper. I will be using CNC for cutting acrylic sheets.

Welding case feet using Tensol 12.

PSU and radiator intakes will be filtered.

Cutting more panels

Starting to look like PC case

Im using tapping drill for M4 screws

Welding L pieces, which hold panels togethr and make my case modular.

Next up is making drive bays, side panel with window and painting.

Last edited by NFusion; 20th Feb 2013 at 18:30.
NFusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 14:23   #2
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
WOW, Amazing dude!
This is so great to watch on, i would love to see some videologs or something !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 14:57   #3
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks brilliant so far
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 22:41   #4
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice, keenly subbing.

Oh yeah, welcome to bit-tech.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 23:50   #5
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I like this very much. My favourite material.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 00:05   #6
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Good start, Subbed !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2012, 23:30   #7
NFusion
Minimodder

NFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
WOW, Amazing dude!
This is so great to watch on, i would love to see some videologs or something !
I would love to make videologs and i will, as soon as i can afford a decend camera.
Old 6th Jan 2013, 12:14   #8
NFusion
Minimodder

NFusion - IgnitiOn Project 6-JAN-2013

UPdate.

Half of the dive bay holder.

Motherboard panel, Drive and HDD bays are finished.

Time to star painting. I always liked blue color, so blue and black it is.

The resut.

Close up.

Cutting out window.

Fits like a glove.

Finnished case.

I'm very happy with the case, but i still have allot of work to do. Have to install components, do cable sleeving, all watercooling stuff...

Last edited by NFusion; 23rd Jan 2013 at 13:32.
Old 6th Jan 2013, 12:53   #9
tp148
Multimodder

tp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltp148 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dude that's sweet, some nice touches there!
What sort of kit are you putting in it?
I'll be following this!!
tp148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2013, 13:02   #10
Razarach
Multimodder

Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks wonderful, great job!
Razarach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2013, 13:28   #11
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I like this very much. Looks great.

Can't wait for more pics.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2013, 14:35   #12
atc95
Need help with scratchbuild!

atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.atc95 is definitely a rep cheat.
Subbed, love the paint!
[SIZE="2"][CENTER]i5 3550 //Asus P8Z77-VLX2 //Gigabyte windforce 7950 // 2x4gb C. Vengeance and 2x4gb Samsung Greens // samsung 256gb 830 // 750gb scorpio black // Corsair Carbide 300R // enermax ets t40 tb //Corsair CX 750W // Dell u2412m[SIZE="2"][CENTER]
atc95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 01:15   #13
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wont you polish the plastic first ?
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 10:31   #14
NFusion
Minimodder

Thank you all for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp148 View Post
Dude that's sweet, some nice touches there!
What sort of kit are you putting in it?
I'll be following this!!
The components and water coling kit presentation is up next, but i'm still wating for some to arrive. I also have a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
wont you polish the plastic first ?
I dont polish plastic because im going for matt black finish, so i use very fine sandpaper on panels and on the edges.

But the case will go through thorough cleaning before instalation of the components.
Old 8th Jan 2013, 12:53   #15
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks cool
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 14:42   #16
NFusion
Minimodder

Update 16-JAN-2013 - Components

Update: The Components

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4M
CPU: Intel Core i5-3570k
GPU: 2x Powercolor Radeon HD 7950
SSD: Corsair Force 3 240GB
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB
PSU: XFX ProSeries XXX-Edition 850W
Fan Controler: NZXT Sentry LX

I'm still waiting for some watercooling stuff to show up, so that will be next up and
i will also reveal a surprise.

Last edited by NFusion; 16th Jan 2013 at 18:04.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 14:50   #17
matiss
Multimodder

matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.
Superior machinery + cool idea = *thumbs up*

Nice case and beautiful hardware.
matiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 08:55   #18
NFusion
Minimodder

Now for a surprise.

I dont know how many of you noticed big cut outs for fans. The case will have 5x 18cm fans all for watercooling with Magicool water blocks.

Cooling surface is 3,75 times greater than a single standard 360. This will allow me to set fans on very low speed with fan controler and still have allot of cooling power and a very quiet case.

For the comparison, 3x Magicool vs standard 360:

So watercooling compoents will be:

2x Magicool 180mm dual radiator
1x Magicool 180mm single radiator
2x EK-FC7950
EK-Supreme LTX
2x EK-DCP 4.0
EK-Multioption X2 RES 250
Primochill PrimoFlex Pro Tubing
and EK Fittings (waiting to arrive)

Next mission, installing components.

Last edited by NFusion; 23rd Jan 2013 at 12:50.
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 13:30   #19
NFusion
Minimodder

Update: I had a fun painting fans and filtering intake, so the intake air is all filtered.

All the equipment and tools.

Primer first, then neon blue color.

I also made this shield for all radiators. This rad goes to the bottom compartment.

A BIG ass radiators with BIG ass 18cm fans cheesecake
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 14:35   #20
Overminde
Multimodder

Overminde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice mate.

View Mode