bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Jan 2013, 13:24   #101
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.
Huzzah! Huzzah!

God I really need to start modding again. I miss the cold hard feel of aluminium in my hands and alu dust in my lungs..
Old 8th Jan 2013, 19:38   #102
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
well i know who gets "crown of aluminum king"... all that metalwork just stunning!!!
Vetalar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 19:58   #103
OcSurfe
Uber Noob

OcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
i wish i had a 10000th of these skills and talents!
OcSurfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 20:49   #104
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
oh no you've given in once now we will never be able to let this log sink down ever again
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2013, 14:06   #105
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've only just discovered this build, you always amaze me with the speed that you get through complex designs, and super high quality work

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2013, 15:41   #106
Yariko
Supermodder

Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.Yariko is definitely a rep cheat.
Gotta say that I love the new shape... I just hope that I have the motivation, energy, time, and resources to make such a nice projects some day...
Yariko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 21:17   #107
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
That didn't change much.

Shape of a set top box, but Attila quality.

I actually think that's a legit reference of quality now, Attila type quality.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2013, 23:23   #108
yassarikhan786
Ultramodder(Not)

yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.yassarikhan786 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Your work still amazes me Atilla, keep doing what you do best !!!!
|| Motherboard: Asus P8P67 Pro (B3) || CPU: i7 2600k || Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 580 Super OC || Memory: Mushkin Blackline 8GB || SSD: Corsair Force 3 120GB || HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB || CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 || Power Supply: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P9 750W || Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D || Monitor(s): Dell U2410 + HP w1907v || Keyboard: Logitech G510 || Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
yassarikhan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 22:36   #109
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Thank you all very much for the nice words.
Although the chassis is just 'the shape of a set top box', this doesn't mean the final shape will be likewise.
Old 12th Jan 2013, 01:40   #110
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Yippie, itīs alive again. Nice design swift btw. I never told, but this picture actually triggered me into building 4M, my MOTY contender. You can obviously see the resemblance =)

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 06:55   #111
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
Liking the new shape, more in-line with your studio days I think.

Nice to see you back in the shop too.

View Mode