bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 16th Sep 2011, 16:46   #701
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shael View Post
Wow i just loved this case and now there's another in the works? WOOT

Congrats on the article too so when do we see a project log for E22???
Thank you Shael, sorry for the late reply. E22 is more of a fledgling enterprise than a case. However I do have something in planning stages for later in the year but the designs are not quite ready for a show and tell just yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
I cant believe Ive only just seen this on here. Found it in an old issue of CPC in the bathroom and thought I'd come and check it out.

I gotta say, the CPC camera man needs sacking, his shots murdered how beautiful this looks.
Fully gorgeous mate, well done!
Thanks jeckulz was a bit strange checking the project logs and seeing this near the top after so long!
It's my own fault really, they did offer me the option to use my own photos but I had accidentally wiped all the high res versions from my system a few days before I found out
Still it was a great experience having a photographer come round
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 18:27   #702
ArtX38
Minimodder

ArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the DremelArtX38 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ideal the work (beautiful)
ArtX38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 08:29   #703
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtX38 View Post
Ideal the work (beautiful)
Bit of a blast from the past but thank you very much ArtX38
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 21:54   #704
OcSurfe
Uber Noob

OcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Love this Nate,
may be a bit old, but none the less brilliant!
OcSurfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Sep 2013, 21:21   #705
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
indeed.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode