bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 4th Jan 2013, 16:26   #21
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
looks nice!!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2013, 19:10   #22
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I like it a lot. Looking clean.
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2013, 00:35   #23
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks way more awesome then i would have expected... good job! : )

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2013, 14:58   #24
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
lookin forward to seeing final photos
Old 5th Jan 2013, 22:05   #25
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
excellent job here!
that custom stickers gave me some ideas!
*searching yellow pages for plotter services*
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2013, 14:35   #26
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
pleeease put some custom stickers on the small memory fans too!!! =D

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 07:46   #27
Ronnie Hara
Modder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thank you all for following my topic and also for all the compliments and criticisms received. Post the final photos of the project and would very much like to thank my friends who were the pricipal part of this project to conclusion.

Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2013, 13:51   #28
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The final result is amazing , Great work my friend !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 00:34   #29
maestro0428
Master Modder

maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Nicely done. I like the contrast between the gold and black. Well integrated. Clean too.
JAllen Labs GT1000- 3770K @ 4.5ghz, 32GB Dominators, ASUS 660GTX OC SLI, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, 4 drive RAID 0 and 3TB storage in a Silverstone Fortress GT03, Logitech G9X Gaming mouse on Razer eXact Mat, Custom built Fostex studio monitors, Yamaha amp, Nvidia Surround 3x23.5 AOC LED LCDs
maestro0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 02:19   #30
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
oh god this came out well O.o it's really nice, Thumbs up!!!

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 04:23   #31
HandMadeAndroid
That's handy.

HandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the DremelHandMadeAndroid has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amazing, well done, really clean build
i7 3770k, Asus P8Z77-I , 16gb Patriot 1866 ddr3,EVGA 670FTW, Bitfenix Prodigy,crucial M4 128ssd,western digital black 2tb storage, wacom intuos/ i7 sandy bridge kobalt 17" laptop,120ssd, 8gb crucial ram, 500gb7200 WD storage drive, nvidia 555m 3gb/64gb iPad 2
HandMadeAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 11:45   #32
Johnny71
Multimodder

Johnny71 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really nice work!
Johnny71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 11:49   #33
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dude that looks realy great well done.
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 12:53   #34
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking great, especially the custom stickering.
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2013, 01:56   #35
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOW looks awesome !!
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2013, 20:24   #36
OcSurfe
Uber Noob

OcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOcSurfe is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Got pointed this way by a friend on FB
not dissapointed im in love with this!
a very well done!
OcSurfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jan 2013, 23:15   #37
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Wow! Gorgeous build Mr Hara.
Old 14th Jan 2013, 18:39   #38
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
look forward to watching future builds from you, Ronnie!
Old 15th Jan 2013, 12:02   #39
Ronnie Hara
Modder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
First I would like to thank everyone who followed my project. I have many projects that put into practice! Thank you all again
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 19:32   #40
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very nice indeed! have to say it's bit jap styled nothing bad with that, i love it!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode