bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 12th Jan 2013, 17:33   #21
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
eek! update

+rep for being meticulous. I would have never seen what made it go AWOL
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2013, 19:47   #22
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
eek! update

+rep for being meticulous. I would have never seen what made it go AWOL
Ohh nooooo! I forgot the CF card in my mancave...crap xD! I am on the buss on my way home with my twinbrother

Thank you dude,
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2013, 21:22   #23
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ummm? Your welcome?
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 12th Jan 2013, 21:55   #24
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Ummm? Your welcome?
I am kind of a perfectionist
Old 13th Jan 2013, 19:54   #25
KoSoVaR^

Now it's time for another update guys

I have not had that much today because I had to work on something else, but here are some photos from the tonight's work.

I firts began to take everything out to continue the modd.
I know it's messy,and that's barely a quarter out what I have ... I have also ordered a couple of handy sorting shelves with small boxes in which I can store all my pins, contacts , screws, screw accessories, small tools, heatshrink and much more, i love being organized and this is a nightmare !

I took out my wire stripper and began to strip all the cables from the PSU

Crimping is fun, especially with an awsome crimper !

Next victim, forgot to take pictures of this but all cables are done crimped, I will soon begin with the sleeving, my brother has got more and more interested in heatshrinkless after checking out lutro0's work so heatshrinkless it is !

See you next time!
Best regards
/Venhar
Kosovar Mods
Old 16th Jan 2013, 14:33   #26
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Not to knock lutro0 or pat myself on the back (too much) but i came up with the shrinkless look about 3 weeks before anyone else did, except i was sewing the ends with a needle and thread and in the process keep it quiet. Talk about tedious and time consuming! The lighter/burnt end it much easier to do and a bit cleaner when putting them into the housings.

Anyways, on with the mod and i agree with your brother on the shrinkless look.

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 00:49   #27
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

id would indefinitely fry something. all that red. all that black, yellow. its a clustereff of wires
Old 19th Jan 2013, 13:12   #28
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball Zen View Post
Not to knock lutro0 or pat myself on the back (too much) but i came up with the shrinkless look about 3 weeks before anyone else did, except i was sewing the ends with a needle and thread and in the process keep it quiet. Talk about tedious and time consuming! The lighter/burnt end it much easier to do and a bit cleaner when putting them into the housings.

Anyways, on with the mod and i agree with your brother on the shrinkless look.

Its very hard to say who was first, im not reffering to the Shrinkless technique at all in this tiopic...i would concider you to red the description of this buildlog
I did the first shrinkless try on my littlebrothers PSU using superglue...yes it was very painful.
Then i tried out with wome paracord and fabric sleeve by simply crimping the it together with the pin,i think it was four or five years since my first try, but this is as i said off topic.

I think that shrink gives the whole a extra nice look. If you concider soing it flawless.

Quote:
id would indefinitely fry something. all that red. all that black, yellow. its a clustereff of wires
Haha, its not that hard, after all theese years of sleeving i have memorized the pinouts already
Old 19th Jan 2013, 23:28   #29
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

then could you do me a favor and shoot me the layout of molexes?

View Mode