bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Jan 2013, 13:45   #41
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Small mod huh.. this thing is full of awesome, the res, the front, the sides, just the whole thing tbh. Good stuff Alain (shared it on FB!)
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2013, 17:03   #42
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
This is absolutely brilliant! I love your choice of colour!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:20   #43
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
looks awesome man, that shape on the front should look fantastic once its done!
Thanks Nate ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by [PUNK] crompers View Post
Looking really slick mate
Thank U PUNK
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Fantastic work mate
Thx KoSoVaR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Love that front. Reminds me slightly of the Diablo 3 logo?
Thanks Nutman the original idea was to use 5 bars but this was to much that's why I did 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
This is looking pretty awesome alain.
Thank U Attila
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Grrrr Loooks GOOOD
Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
That top res looks really cool.

Can't wait to see how it looks with coolant in it.
Thank U lance U will see it soon enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
Small mod huh.. this thing is full of awesome, the res, the front, the sides, just the whole thing tbh. Good stuff Alain (shared it on FB!)
Thanks Martijn and thank U for sharing it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidMod-Southpaw View Post
This is absolutely brilliant! I love your choice of colour!
Thx KidMod ^^

Update !!!!

4 days left before the case needs to be finished.

Continued my work on the front. Filled the edges up with 2K filler And sanded it all smooth. Had to repeat this proces several time before it was ready.

Primer

Colour on it.

Next step was to finish the top/res. Started to sand it 240 Grid and ended 2000Grid. After that I polished the top/res with Commandant nr4 to give it a clean bling bling finish.
Before

After

After spending few hour on the top/res. I started with the pump mount. My first idea to attach it on the mobo tray. But with the weight and vibrations I changed my mind. Made the mount from a Aluminum L profile.

When all the pieces where finished I could finally start with installing all the pieces.

Big moment filling the loop for the first time.

Atm there is still no leak.

Made a short movie of the res with all the rest enjoy

[video=youtube;W4OZIU7y6kw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4OZIU7y6kw[/video]

Next up was cable management. I asked Nate to add some 8x8mm plexi bars with the top/res.

After some filing and sanding I made this cable holder. Will do the same for all the rest of the power cables.

That is it again. Still a few thing to do before ready.
Cya next time!
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:22   #44
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

Niice !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:28   #45
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

That shot is awesome!

Incredible looking build Alain, love it!
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:32   #46
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This build is looking superb, I really like it. But the 2 things that really stand out for me are the reservoir, that it amazing and the cable management on the back of the case, so neat and tidy.
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:43   #47
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I totally love it Alain!
Old 13th Jan 2013, 14:50   #48
Fonne
Multimodder

Fonne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That res just looks amazing, work of art
Fonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 15:08   #49
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
just gorgeous... absolutely stunning... good job!

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 15:16   #50
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You've got to be kidding me. That top is just................ goddamn I'm lacking words for that.
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 15:43   #51
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
OMG. Beautiful...
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 15:45   #52
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 16:35   #53
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The top res looks awesome, but I even more love how you made the wires in the 24-pin ATX cable run SO nicely beside each other. Respect! And +rep, too...

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 01:19   #54
sorry2
What's a Dremel?

sorry2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
holymoly, very nice one Alain
sorry2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 03:06   #55
jamsand
Ultramodder

jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.
i wish i knew how you get your cables so straight
jamsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 03:44   #56
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Really some out of the box thinking on the top. I love it nice clean wiring, very neat and well thought out. +1 rep for that. I hope you finish it on time the deadline is getting close do I sense sleepless nights on the horizon?

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 10:07   #57
Razarach
Multimodder

Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Sweet build dude!
Razarach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 13:07   #58
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post

Niice !
Thx Kenneth ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post

That shot is awesome!

Incredible looking build Alain, love it!
Thanks Martijn
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
This build is looking superb, I really like it. But the 2 things that really stand out for me are the reservoir, that it amazing and the cable management on the back of the case, so neat and tidy.
Thanks Bulldogjeff glad U like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
I totally love it Alain!
Thank U Peter ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post
That res just looks amazing, work of art
Thanks Fonne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
just gorgeous... absolutely stunning... good job!
Thx ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
You've got to be kidding me. That top is just................ goddamn I'm lacking words for that.
Lol thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
OMG. Beautiful...
Thank U Prania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Very nice
Thx Mankz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
The top res looks awesome, but I even more love how you made the wires in the 24-pin ATX cable run SO nicely beside each other. Respect! And +rep, too...
Thank U Nutman glad U like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorry2 View Post
holymoly, very nice one Alain
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsand View Post
i wish i knew how you get your cables so straight
It is easy but best way is to make your own cables.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Really some out of the box thinking on the top. I love it nice clean wiring, very neat and well thought out. +1 rep for that. I hope you finish it on time the deadline is getting close do I sense sleepless nights on the horizon?
Lol Mechh69 atm I am on track so will get it done tonight or tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razarach View Post
Sweet build dude!
Thank U Razarach
Old 14th Jan 2013, 20:42   #59
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dam that cabel managment looks good!!!!! Water cooling just no words. Great job.
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 22:56   #60
Moddingboy
Multimodder

Moddingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the DremelModdingboy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work and the cable management... very nice!

View Mode