bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Custom PC > Magazine Discussion

Old 18th Oct 2012, 15:57   #261
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovoet View Post
Got mine two days ago and very very nice reviews on the GPU's.
I think Phinix is mainly interested in how the Readers' Drives article looks
Old 18th Oct 2012, 16:07   #262
GravitySmacked
Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I haven't got to readers drives yet, will give it a read when I get home

Find me on Wii U, Xbox Live and PSN under GravitySmacked
GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 16:10   #263
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticstoat View Post
I think Phinix is mainly interested in how the Readers' Drives article looks
...yeah, well... you know.. that too....

I finish work at 17:30, then will run to the nearest shop to get few of them
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 16:50   #264
Spreadie
Knows the way of the Dremel

Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinix View Post
So it's out today? Anyone got it already?
Got mine on Monday.

Yes, you're in it, Phinix.

2500K|Gene-Z|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube
Spreadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 17:23   #265
phinix

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadie View Post
Got mine on Monday.

Yes, you're in it, Phinix.
Cool
Thanks
Old 18th Oct 2012, 17:30   #266
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Enough of the showing off. Case is too good looking to be yours lol. Still one of the nicest small cases I have ever seen.
[i2700K 4.5ghz][Asus Maximus Formula V][H100i][Matrix HD7970 Plat ][Corsair Vengeance pro 16GB RED 2133mhz][Creative Soundblaster z][120GB mushkin and Kingsten Hyper X ssd's][1TB Samsung EVO SSD][Corsair Carbide 540 air][Corsair sp2500 speaker, qpad QH90 Headphones][Corsair K70][Logitech G500S][Synology 212+][U2311 S2740L][nostromo n52te] [AX850 PSU corsair RED cables]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 17:43   #267
phinix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovoet View Post
Enough of the showing off. Case is too good looking to be yours lol. Still one of the nicest small cases I have ever seen.

Old 18th Oct 2012, 18:01   #268
Whirly
Supermodder

Whirly has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhirly has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhirly has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhirly has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhirly has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhirly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hmm, no, mine hasn't arrived. I just hope it hasn't gone missing again. *sighs*
Whirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 10:20   #269
Robert90
Banned

Robert90 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Issue 69 should say Right Now!!! too....im sure there's a rude joke in there somewhere....
Robert90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2013, 21:02   #270
Scorpuk
Supermodder

Scorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run CrysisScorpuk can run Crysis
Any chance of an update on 2013 lineup of dates?

Folding Summary
Desktop: Corsair Carbide 400R; Asus Sabertooth X79; Intel i7-3930K; Hydro H100; 2 x XFX HD7970's; 16GB DDR3 1600MHz; Corsair HX850W; Samsung 256GB 840 Pro; 2TB HDD; Windows 7 Ult. 64bit.
Scorpuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2013, 22:02   #271
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Mine was waiting for me when i got home. Something cool to read in bed
[i2700K 4.5ghz][Asus Maximus Formula V][H100i][Matrix HD7970 Plat ][Corsair Vengeance pro 16GB RED 2133mhz][Creative Soundblaster z][120GB mushkin and Kingsten Hyper X ssd's][1TB Samsung EVO SSD][Corsair Carbide 540 air][Corsair sp2500 speaker, qpad QH90 Headphones][Corsair K70][Logitech G500S][Synology 212+][U2311 S2740L][nostromo n52te] [AX850 PSU corsair RED cables]
Old 14th Jan 2013, 13:38   #272
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpuk View Post
Any chance of an update on 2013 lineup of dates?
Yep, just updated it!
Old 25th Jun 2013, 21:18   #273
cdb
No comment

cdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremelcdb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Issue 119, on sale: Thursday 20th June
Is the next issue really 5th July (2 weeks later) as stated in the mag?
cdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2013, 10:51   #274
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Hmm, no, bit of a mix up there it appears.

Issue 120 is due on sale on the 18th of July. July 5th is actually the label run date, which is the day we print up all the cover sheets with subscriber delivery details ready for mailing out the following week.

Fascinating look into the world of publishing there.

I'll update the first post in this thread.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2013, 16:54   #275
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Please note - your copy of Issue 120 of the magazine may be delayed due to Royal Mail industrial action. Please give it a few extra days to arrive before calling customer services.

Cheers

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2014, 13:21   #276
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Can you update the dates please?
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2014, 13:59   #277
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
Can you update the dates please?
Done.
Old 17th Jan 2014, 16:41   #278
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Many thanks!
+rep
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2014, 22:35   #279
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Guys love the new layout nice one
Old 8th Feb 2014, 22:46   #280
GravitySmacked
Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Agreed, it's a big improvement.

Find me on Wii U, Xbox Live and PSN under GravitySmacked
GravitySmacked is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
(3)12/9/20/20/12/5, say yes to skimmed milk