bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 14th Jan 2013, 09:28   #1021
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Dunno if you guys can help me with this, but as the EU trading forums on both battle.net & d2jsp are not very communicative at the moment:

How much would this little thing be worth?

1H axe - 1215.7 dps
8 ias
78 cd
66 str
103 vit
104 int

The closest I found in the AH was 40m.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 15:45   #1022
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Dunno if you guys can help me with this, but as the EU trading forums on both battle.net & d2jsp are not very communicative at the moment:

How much would this little thing be worth?

1H axe - 1215.7 dps
8 ias
78 cd
66 str
103 vit
104 int

The closest I found in the AH was 40m.
No socket, otherwise it would have been a few hundred mil but based on dps, ias, cd and a little str, 40 mil sounds about right.

Such a shame with the socket..!

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 01:31   #1023
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.perplekks45 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I know, a socket would've made it amazing. But you can't have it all, apparently.
Using it right now, getting +6-8k damage from it. A nice free bump in dps, if you ask me.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 18:48   #1024
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Decided to start playing again, and to make it a challenge me and 3 friends (2 of which are new to the game) have decided to run hardcore on ML10. Last night we finished Siegebreaker, and hopefully tonight or tomorrow we will conquer A3. I'm playing a 1 hand / shield monk, other 3 players are a wizard, witch doctor and barb. Think we have a good, well rounded team with some group buffs form myself and the barb, heals from myself, evasion from myself, and good damage from the castors. It's made the game a lot more interesting trying HC and the ML10 challenge makes it even more amusing. We've had a few close calls but right now we're having no real issues with ML10. We'll just have to wait a see how difficult it will become as we progress.
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 16GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | Gigabyte R9 380X | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Browns | Razor Deathadder Chroma
Lenovo U410: i7 3517u | 8GB ram | 24GB + 750GB HDD | 14 inch ultrabook
mansueto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 04:21   #1025
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
I havent played this is ages, hell I have no idea whats is going on. I know about item auction and the Real Money Auction House.

I just started a NM Barb and will be playing through the game solo for the most part. Is that a good idea? And any hints or tips for exp/gear farming.

I just saved Leahs Uncle.
Old 20th Jan 2013, 10:20   #1026
Comfyasabadger
ComfyAssPander

Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
I havent played this is ages, hell I have no idea whats is going on. I know about item auction and the Real Money Auction House.

I just started a NM Barb and will be playing through the game solo for the most part. Is that a good idea? And any hints or tips for exp/gear farming.

I just saved Leahs Uncle.
They will but updating the amount of XP you get in 1.0.7 so it will be so easy to lvl to 60 on MP10 runs.

If you get bored of grinding XP give me a shout and sure we can boost you to 60 sharpish.
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:42   #1027
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfyasabadger View Post
They will but updating the amount of XP you get in 1.0.7 so it will be so easy to lvl to 60 on MP10 runs.

If you get bored of grinding XP give me a shout and sure we can boost you to 60 sharpish.
Ok, Im going to wonder through the NM storyline as I think I hit a dessert area and then stopped playing.

Im also doing a lets play for my YouTube. So before getting help or doing HM I best learn or relearn the basics as well as kiteing again.
Old 20th Jan 2013, 20:15   #1028
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming SaiyanDigi is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Ok, Im going to wonder through the NM storyline as I think I hit a dessert area and then stopped playing.

Im also doing a lets play for my YouTube. So before getting help or doing HM I best learn or relearn the basics as well as kiteing again.
I still got it installed and have various chars I can probably help with. Might see you on soon Dom. Saying that, when do I ever have time..

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Old 21st Jan 2013, 08:25   #1029
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
I still got it installed and have various chars I can probably help with. Might see you on soon Dom. Saying that, when do I ever have time..
Priorities my friend. I will drop you a message via steam when you are on. Or pester Deadbolt.

Tips on gear and exp grinding appreciated.
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 00:48   #1030
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

So I started a Hardmode character and I remember seeing I need to have completed NM before I can run Inferno.

Any hints and tips on gear or exp farming? I did the Mad King? With some friends but I was at a low level so it was a bit of hard slog to defeat.
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 14:31   #1031
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
So I started a Hardmode character and I remember seeing I need to have completed NM before I can run Inferno.

Any hints and tips on gear or exp farming? I did the Mad King? With some friends but I was at a low level so it was a bit of hard slog to defeat.
Eh, in NM or in hardcore?

Old 23rd Jan 2013, 15:09   #1032
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
Eh, in NM or in hardcore?
I started Hardcore, but then due to being disconnected my character died

Playing a Barb in NM at the moment, just on my way to get the Skeleton Kings Crown.
Old 26th Mar 2014, 20:44   #1033
freshsandwiches
Can I do science to it?

freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Are people playing the Reaper of Souls expansion?

I've rolled a Crusader and I'm enjoying it. Work is getting in the way and I'm only level 25. I like the new loot 2.0 system also.

Haven't played Act V yet.
Old 26th Mar 2014, 21:34   #1034
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyanmansueto is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I've no interest in RoS. I personally feel like they've ruined the game. Legendaries are bind to account, no auction house, gold is now useless. IF legendaries weren't bind to account, you could at least have a competent player driven market, but I feel like all these changes that they've made have ruined the game.
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 16GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | Gigabyte R9 380X | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Browns | Razor Deathadder Chroma
Old 26th Mar 2014, 22:20   #1035
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyanrollo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Good riddence to bad rubbish the AH was total crap. RoS has made changes that have improved the game thats for sure. Since 2.0 loot got anounced the actual amount of upgrades from drops has come on leaps and bounds.

You can no longer just farm the AH for your gear gotta actually vist the world to gear up.

Not like its hard to get gear at any stage of the game anymore. Once you hit Tor 2 and above the gear requirements increase with that.

That and the fact you can reroll stats on legendaries to make them better means you would sell very few items anyway. Since Items are now dropped on a class base these days you can not get Int gear playing as a Demon hunter for example anymore.

Act 5 tor 1 first real boss has 832million hp. Last fight of Act 5 is also alot better than diablo was.
rollo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Mar 2014, 15:43   #1036
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blademrk - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I've only just bought Diablo 3 (on the PC, I've had it on the 360 since Christmas)...

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Mar 2014, 13:57   #1037
|V| 4 L k i 3 R
Supermodder

|V| 4 L k i 3 R has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've gotten back into it since the release of loot 2.0 and it's felt like a much better game. Definitely enjoying it. I've rolled a new Crusader to try it out. Liking it so far!
Gaming - MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) |i5-2500k 3.3Ghz | Thermaltake Frio| 3x2Gb OCZ 1600 | 2 x Gigabyte GTX580 3Gb | Crucial M4 64Gb | 2 x Barracuda 1Tb | LG Bluray Drive | NZXT Phantom | Antec HCP-750 | Win7 Home Pre | Logitech G500 Mouse/G15 Keyboard/G27 Wheel| Onkyo HT-RC160 w/ Z-5500 satelite speakers | 2 x Dell U2711 | Gateway XHD3000 |
Portable - 17" MacBook Pro | LaCie 500Gb Firewire 800
Other - Linksys E2000 | ReadyNAS RNV2-S2 | 4 x 2Tb Seagate Barracuda | iPhone 3Gs 32Gb | iPad 3g 32Gb
|V| 4 L k i 3 R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Apr 2014, 16:17   #1038
mansueto
Too broke to mod

Alright, I'll be the hypocrit here. I said I wouldn't get the game, but I wanted some mindless entertainment and a few friends "pushed me over the edge" so to speak. Currently have a lvl 65 warrior and crusader, and I'm actually enjoying it with friends. The loot changes are great, and I'm actually having fun. Playing on master difficulty makes it a reasonable / good challenge, some of the elite mobs are a bit stupid, but its pretty good. Haven't tried adventure mode.

As for the actual story of A5, I thought the ending was pretty poo, and I was hoping for a nice cinematic, which we sadly didn't get. Oh well.
Old 3rd Apr 2014, 08:55   #1039
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Whoa.. my first post on bit-tech in some months. I'll start it here.

I've also bought RoS and been having a load of fun with it. I personally enjoyed D3 for a long while but the grind was a little too heavy and the luck was very random.
With Loot 2.0 and no auction house, adventure mode and rifts, I'm really really enjoying playing with mates again.
You get fairly regular decent drops and the difficulty is there if you want to ramp it up.
I'd highly recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence.

This is my wiz as of last night:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Y...4/hero/5324510

Feel free to add me.

Old 3rd Apr 2014, 14:20   #1040
mrMonkeyChunks
EVGA Cheesecake

mrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming SaiyanmrMonkeyChunks is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I too have now jumped back into RoS and I decided to create a new crusader character.

I'm enjoying it much more now with loot 2.0 than the release version.

This is my crusader as of now

Unfortunately I don't get too much time to play after work each day so I'm only level 33

I've not played this online yet, so if you fancy giving it a shot feel free to add me.
mrMonkeyChunks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
inferno! *rawr*