bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th Jan 2013, 06:55   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
NZXT Source 210 Elite review

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cas...elite-review/1
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 16:29   #2
Nikumba
Supermodder

Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I have the none elite and use it as my NAS box with 8 HDD's in and its a sturdy bit of kit.

My only gripe with it and I do not know if it effects the one reviewed but it was a pain to screw the motherboard mounts in as the threads of the holes were all painted as well.

Kimbie
Nikumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 11:22   #3
greigaitken
Supermodder

greigaitken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This case is very inexpensive.
I personally dont like their implementation of the white + black mix. It doesnt look classy. I dont know if i'm allowed to mention that given the price.
greigaitken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 11:27   #4
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm not a fan of the colour scheme, but the cooling performance is very decent for the price - most of the cases reviewed here will have extra fans bolted on etc, but knowing this is decent out of the box for 40, it's worth considering for a budget build.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 21:40   #5
pbryanw
Multimodder

pbryanw has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Also not a fan of the white & black case colour, but I think it wouldn't look too bad in all black - I wonder if there is an all black model?
pbryanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 23:50   #6
Andy Mc
I *am* a Dremel

Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.Andy Mc is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbryanw View Post
Also not a fan of the white & black case colour, but I think it wouldn't look too bad in all black - I wonder if there is an all black model?
Black you say?

Andy Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 01:56   #7
pbryanw
Multimodder

pbryanw has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@Andy Mc: Ah, now that looks a lot better - thanks for the link!
pbryanw is offline   Reply With Quote