bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 14th Jan 2013, 18:02   #1
BigBig5
Single Braid Sleeving

BigBig5 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Adding a expansion slot??

Hi, I want to fit an SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7750 Low Profile Video Card in a hec ITX ITX200 case.
With some modding would the video card fit. I'm thinking off taking the bracket off and cut out some holes for the ports.

BigBig5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 19:19   #2
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Might fit size ways on above the PSU attached with a ribbon cable..
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 20:36   #3
exiled
Minimodder

exiled has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
or just buy another itx case that would solve the issue
exiled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 21:48   #4
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
or in the space reserved for the dvdplayer?
Old 14th Jan 2013, 22:10   #5
goldstar0011
I *am* a Dremel

goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.goldstar0011 is definitely a rep cheat.
At least show us your setup to see what space you have to play with, can get a flexible expansion card and mount it somewhere inside if space allows
goldstar0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 04:40   #6
jay2
Indonesian Modder

jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jay2 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Can you mod, move your PSU near to audio jack?
cut those barrier next to psu

If i'm using half profile gpu that have card length less than 17cm, i can make it fit that case.
jay2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 05:05   #7
improprietary
FT03 is a bitch to watercool

improprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremelimproprietary has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
remove the cd drive tray and hard drive caddy, move the powersupply to the former disc drive location over and you'll have the possibility of ~four pci half height slots with space above the psu for your hard drives.
Old 15th Jan 2013, 06:56   #8
BigBig5
Single Braid Sleeving

BigBig5 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
Can you mod, move your PSU near to audio jack?
cut those barrier next to psu

If i'm using half profile gpu that have card length less than 17cm, i can make it fit that case.
I can see that might work.
BigBig5 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode