bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 15th Jan 2013, 13:03   #1
jazzzyj
Supermodder

jazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Superflux LEDs - Where?

right, I've been searching all over the place but I'm not getting much luck.
I'm after some Superflux LEDs in Amber, white and probably Red.

I can find them on eBay from China, but I was wondering if anyone had a good cheap source in the UK. I had a look on the electronics FAQ page but a load of the links are out of date and don't take me anywhere useful.

Anyone have any good links. I would get from Farnell etc but they are expensive.

Thanks.

-J
Quad Core Q9300 running at 3.0Ghz (2.50Ghz Stock)| Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 | ASUS P5Q-E | 8GB Corsair Ram |1 x 100Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD | 1 x 1Tb Samsung Spinpoint F3 | Fractal Design Define R4 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | ASUS Nvidia GTX 460 | Medusa 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones | Logitech THX 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers | Logitech Performance MX | LG IPS235 | AOC I2369V
jazzzyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 13:19   #2
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Worth checking aliexpress.com as you'll likely be able to buy them direct from the suppliers and cheaper than on eBay.
Old 15th Jan 2013, 13:45   #3
jazzzyj
Supermodder

jazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I always assumed that those sites should be avoided?
Had any experience with them?
-J
Quad Core Q9300 running at 3.0Ghz (2.50Ghz Stock)| Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 | ASUS P5Q-E | 8GB Corsair Ram |1 x 100Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD | 1 x 1Tb Samsung Spinpoint F3 | Fractal Design Define R4 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | ASUS Nvidia GTX 460 | Medusa 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones | Logitech THX 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers | Logitech Performance MX | LG IPS235 | AOC I2369V
Old 15th Jan 2013, 15:17   #4
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah I found a great supplier of high power cree LEDs on there. Made a killing selling them on eBay a couple of years ago.

Just be sure to pay on a credit card so you can claim back the money if things do go wrong.
Old 24th Jan 2013, 13:32   #5
jazzzyj
Supermodder

Any other suggestions?
-J
Old 24th Jan 2013, 15:13   #6
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
have you checked http://www.phenoptix.com?

There is gold-yellow in selection. You can always ask if they can get amber for you in stock?
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 01:24   #7
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
Yeah I found a great supplier of high power cree LEDs on there. Made a killing selling them on eBay a couple of years ago.

Just be sure to pay on a credit card so you can claim back the money if things do go wrong.
credit card? I question most decisions involving credit. The fiends who made those are the next closest thing to con-men Not to doubt you, just credit

Though i may look at that site as well. Was about to ask the same question till I saw this thread!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 13:05   #8
Atomic
Gerwaff

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
credit card? I question most decisions involving credit. The fiends who made those are the next closest thing to con-men Not to doubt you, just credit
No doubt there are differences between the UK and the US when it comes to them, I pay mine off in full every month so there's no extra cost than paying from a debit card.

It's just a safer way to buy online as you can claim the money back for purchases should anything go wrong, the CC issuer takes the risk.

Tags
led superflux supplier

View Mode