bit-tech.net

Old 15th Jan 2013, 09:55   #3181
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.
I was up at 51% and then had a bad run which a has hopefully stopped now. The funny thing is that I think my play has been improving with some of the tanks.

At the moment I'm not having vast trouble with the non-elite ones (M5 Stuart, M7 Priest, M4 Sherman, M7, T1 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, T49). All are fully upgraded apart form the T49 which just needs tracks and turret, the reset being already researched elsewhere.

I also play the rest of the garage - (T1 Cunningham, M2 Light Tank, T2 Light Tank, T1E6, T2 Medium Tank, T18, T57, M3 Stuart, M22 Locust, M2 Medium Tank, T82, M37, M3 Lee, T40, M8A1, Ram-II, T14) The T1, T18, T82 have >100% crews and get the most attention as do the premiums. The exception is the T14 which after 1 win from 10 I am a bit uncertain how to play.

Here's the sig:

but I think the more encouraging sign is the shape of the charts at http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/veryrisky

Oh and got by fifth Ace Tanker in the T40 (Already have T1, T18, T82, T2 MT) with a Top Gun for six kills at Serene Coast. That was 953XP, I still haven't broken to four figures.

Last edited by Risky; 15th Jan 2013 at 13:55.
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2013, 12:01   #3182
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Nice match. lately i have also been getting into teams with boneheads. Can't get anything done. And arty seems to just target me... It is fun though to toon again with some friends...
Old 15th Jan 2013, 23:15   #3183
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So is a WN4 rating of 1421 good then?
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 10:42   #3184
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

DeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Comet - I was a little unsure about it when I first got it (even though it was fully upgraded from day 1) as the tiering seemed a little unkind and it was quite slow when directly compared to the Cromwell.

However, having played it some more, it works very well as a fairly fast fire support tank, with its excellent 20RPM or one round every 3 seconds, which can be further reduced to 2.7 seconds with a medium calibre tank gun rammer. It also has a good aim time and pretty reasonable accuracy, allowing you to pick at frontal weak spots of enemies.
If you can manage to get it hull down, you can dish out some pain from a fairly safe place, although if you do get hit my a high pen and high damage gun, you are going to feel it!!!

Overall, I am impressed with it.
| SSD: Samsung 840 250GB | CPU Cooler: AKASA Venom | OS: Windows 7 64 |
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 12:16   #3185
brooksy
Supermodder

brooksy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throbbi View Post
So is a WN4 rating of 1421 good then?
yes

did I say I hate scouts?
brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 12:26   #3186
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I have one of those yesterday. On cliff.

Last enemy of the game. T34 50% health at G2

Me: Lorraine40t - 4% health at F3.

Went over the cliff, shot him on the way down and crushed that Mofo into oblivion.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 13:02   #3187
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.
Played a set of useless battles and won most of them last night. Win rate up, eveything else down.

Anayway I'll park the Tier 5s tonight and take out the T1 and T18 to meet the 50% Chinese hordes.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 14:40   #3188
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i think most people have a tail about squashing an enemy tank
i flattend an IS8 with my tiger 2 after leaping off westfield viaduct not long after the pysics came out, but i think throbbi takes the cookie for his rather insane SU26 vs KV1s on mountain pass
Old 16th Jan 2013, 15:10   #3189
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

DeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Last night on that old italian town looking map I tried to drop my t34 on a Ferdi who had nestled himself into one of the gaps there on the far side of thevmap and made him hard to attack for those on the outside most road.

Sadly I did little damage to him in the fall and then someone killed him anyway while he turned to face me. Problem was, his disabled tank plus the wreck of a tier 9 british heavy meant I was stuck between them. :/

It seemed funny when I made the move, a lot less so when I became stuck!

The tank physics are a great addition to the game
Old 16th Jan 2013, 15:38   #3190
brooksy
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckerdBR View Post
Last night on that old italian town looking map I tried to drop my t34 on a Ferdi who had nestled himself into one of the gaps there on the far side of thevmap and made him hard to attack for those on the outside most road.

Sadly I did little damage to him in the fall and then someone killed him anyway while he turned to face me. Problem was, his disabled tank plus the wreck of a tier 9 british heavy meant I was stuck between them. :/

It seemed funny when I made the move, a lot less so when I became stuck!

The tank physics are a great addition to the game
LOL

Old 16th Jan 2013, 15:47   #3191
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksy View Post
LOL

Nice!

I like the Hud you are using, where can I get it from? currently using the stock hud and it's about time I changed it.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 16:35   #3192
Jake123456
All hail Olivia Wilde!!

Jake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This is going to sound like a silly question...

Since when could you fall off hills? I'm still meaning to reinstall the game..And this may bring me back xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jan 2013, 16:42   #3193
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Since the v7 or v8 patch, a while ago now, it's really improved the game, although we're *still* waiting on multi-core CPU support. :\
Old 16th Jan 2013, 18:40   #3194
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Geting muticore to the engine is a long way off. However they will be using a second core for Havok physics client side.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 20:16   #3195
brooksy
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckerdBR View Post
Nice!

I like the Hud you are using, where can I get it from? currently using the stock hud and it's about time I changed it.
Thats j1mbo's crosshair mod.
"Geting muticore to the engine is a long way off."
The games renderer is less demanding on hardware now.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 20:43   #3196
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky View Post
Geting muticore to the engine is a long way off. However they will be using a second core for Havok physics client side.
Well whoop di do. Patch up a glaring omission from the very first release by adding some physics candy. Pff. Tbh it's lazy programming from the start not to build in multi-core, they were around for 5+ years before they ever started WoT.

p.s. Not having a go Risky, I just find it very frustrating.
Old 16th Jan 2013, 23:36   #3197
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake123456 View Post
This is going to sound like a silly question...

Since when could you fall off hills? I'm still meaning to reinstall the game..And this may bring me back xD
The physics came in with v0.8.0 and yes, they've dramatically improved the game even down to silly things for fun. e.g. with a small fast tank (T2 Light, T-50-2, etc.) you can clear the first gap in the bridge on Westfield and just trying to get down the paddys on Dragon Ridge is a challenge

In other news, the arty nerf is complete bollocks. My object212 is now the most inaccurate piece of **** I've ever played with in arty. Great.
Worklog - The Amputer!

Last edited by Throbbi; 17th Jan 2013 at 02:02.
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 10:44   #3198
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

I ran into Throbbi last night on Malinkova in my T18. I was on a decent run and did well that match but I probably overdid it and had quite a few poor battles in the T1.
Old 19th Jan 2013, 19:53   #3199
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
ya know that feeling you get when your doing all the work on your team...

9 kills on a loss...

also WOT EU is currently down due to massive DDOS

Last edited by lilgoth89; 19th Jan 2013 at 21:57.
lilgoth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 21:45   #3200
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

The game seems to have trouble tonight - "In a queue"

Possible DDOS from my brief connection to the forums

Last edited by Risky; 19th Jan 2013 at 22:17.
Risky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good track record, mmo, shelling out, tanks, tanks a lot, tanks for the memories!, world of tanks