bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:30   #1
jazzzyj
Supermodder

jazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljazzzyj has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sata backplane?

So I'm looking to swap my case for something new, and I want to make my cable management easy, so I'm really liking the built in SATA backplanes that some cases have (corsair I think do them)

Case I'm looking at doesn't have this, so has anyone found off the shelf boards that you could create something similar with?

Thanks
-J
Quad Core Q9300 running at 3.0Ghz (2.50Ghz Stock)| Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 | ASUS P5Q-E | 8GB Corsair Ram |1 x 100Gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD | 1 x 1Tb Samsung Spinpoint F3 | Fractal Design Define R4 | Windows 8 64-bit | ASUS Nvidia GTX 460 | Medusa 5.1 Surround Sound Headphones | Logitech THX 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers | Logitech Performance MX | Razer ne52te | LG IPS235 | Acer 1921
jazzzyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 15:34   #2
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Corsair do an S-ATA backplane upgrade for the 800D, should be available from Scan soon enough, decently priced at 10 too, plenty of holes for attaching to your mod etc.

View Mode