bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:39   #10261
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
There is a rat in my kitchen.
Well, I hope there is only one...
Alekoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:50   #10262
GeorgeK
Bit-Tech Keyboard Overlord

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
What are you gonna do?
GeorgeK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 09:50   #10263
law99
Custom User Title

law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow. This thread is awesome.

What is ruining my life right now is being in the wrong job, in the wrong town!
3570k WC @ 4.7giggles | 8gb Kingston 2133mhz | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | R9 290 (awaiting wc block... ) | Seasonic x-660w | NZXT 810 switch | Crucial M4 128gb | 2x F3 1tb Raid 1 | NZXT Sentry 6ch 50w fan controller | eyefinity 4112x1024
law99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 11:30   #10264
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Call the Ghostbusters... Errm.. Exterminator, Insuranse turned out to cover all pest control costs, so mr. Ratkiller just visited me and placed a whole bunch of traps around the house, hopefully the rat will be an ex-rat very soon.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:08   #10265
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bought an Arctic Z-2 double monitor stand - and it doesn't fit anywhere next to the desk provided by the apartment owner (from which i rent the apartment). Well, it seems i will have to wait until November when i will move to my own to use it.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:12   #10266
benji2412
Has an Avatar avatar

benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.
My PhD, enough said.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:28   #10267
ferret141
Ultramodder

ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekoy View Post
Call the Ghostbusters... Errm.. Exterminator, Insuranse turned out to cover all pest control costs, so mr. Ratkiller just visited me and placed a whole bunch of traps around the house, hopefully the rat will be an ex-rat very soon.
Glue will work better. But that depends on your stance on animal treatment and Nordic laws.
i5 2500K | Thermaltake Frio | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP | ASUS P8P67 Pro | EVGA GTX680 2GB SC Signature 2 | Corsair AX1200 | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | 1.5TB Samsung F3 | 2TB WD Caviar Black | 3TB WD Red | SONY-NEC BD-5300S BD-RE | Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution (RV02E-BW USB3.0) | ASUS VG278H 3Dv2 | Win7 Ult. 64bit | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Platinum Champion Series | Speakers:Logitech G51 | Headset:Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro + ModMic 3.0 | Keyboard:Logitech G15 | Mouse:Logitech G9x
Plusnet | Loadout
ferret141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:35   #10268
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret141 View Post
Glue will work better. But that depends on your stance on animal treatment and Nordic laws.
You eat what you kill!
DLDeadbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:36   #10269
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Yeah, they are not alowed in Norway, the exterminator talked about them, and how it looked when a rat walks into one, the rat chews of all its legs, and tries to roll out of the trap, so there is a trail of fur from the bits of the feet that is stuck in the trap to the body of the rat that is stuck to the end of the trap.... Unpleasant way to die, but then again it is an unpleasant pest of an animal...

Last edited by Alekoy; 17th Jan 2013 at 13:13.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:47   #10270
law99
Custom User Title

law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.law99 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Yeah, they are not alowed in Norway, the exterminator talked about them, and how it looned when a rat walks into one, the rat chews of all its legs, and tries to roll out of the tap, so there is a trail of fur from the bits of the feet that is stuck in the trap to the body of the rat that is stuck to the end of the trap.... Unpleasant way to die, but then again it is an unpleasant pest of an animal...
Woah!!! That sounds a bit horrible. I'm no anti-animal cruelty guru or member of an enforcement brigade, but that gave me an idea for an awesome kids film:

This guy lives life on the edge. He's a bit extreme... like video camera on his helmet kind of extreme. One day he goes rock climbing by himself and falls into a crevasse. There he gets his arm caught behind a bolder. He stays there for a while thinking about how he shouldn't have been such a dickhead.... or maybe should've rented a satphone... until eventually he cuts his arm off with a pen knife because he is always half prepared.

I was thinking it could be called RatTrap and it would be acted by Steven Segal. But at a push I'd fall back on James Franco.
3570k WC @ 4.7giggles | 8gb Kingston 2133mhz | ASUS Sabertooth Z77 | R9 290 (awaiting wc block... ) | Seasonic x-660w | NZXT 810 switch | Crucial M4 128gb | 2x F3 1tb Raid 1 | NZXT Sentry 6ch 50w fan controller | eyefinity 4112x1024
law99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:48   #10271
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Don't you have a friendly nisse around to take care of things like rats?
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 12:56   #10272
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji2412 View Post
My PhD, enough said.
I'm doing my viva in 3 weeks mate, drop me a PM if I can be of any assistance
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 13:07   #10273
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightyrastus View Post
Don't you have a friendly nisse around to take care of things like rats?
Like me, he is afraid of rats, so that is a no-go.

About your idea for a movie, I think you are a bit late, somethink just like that came out last year, except for the Steven Segal part, BUT I think a remake WITH Steven would be much better, i guess he had to be an "ex federal forrestkeeper" or something, because he wont do movies if he is not somekind of "ex something badass"

Oh, and the exterminator guy was actually a cool guy, he was interested in my keyboard collection (poker in sherryton case was most interesting), RC helis and turned out to be a gamer... Either that or he is going to break in and steal all my stuff.
Old 17th Jan 2013, 13:23   #10274
GeorgeK
Bit-Tech Keyboard Overlord

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
There is a rat in my kitchen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeK View Post
What are you gonna do?
I thought the joke might be lost on a non-UK'er

GeorgeK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 13:40   #10275
Alekoy
Ostekake!

You could have thrown most other UB40-song titles my way, and I would have understood it was a joke, but this spesific song did not spike any memories of my mother washing her house... She used to crank up UB40 and start washing, I was just a todler so I did not have an actual choice if I wanted to listen or not... But hey, I turned out OK ;p
Old 17th Jan 2013, 14:17   #10276
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Might have a huge water bill coming our way. Uggh.

Along with, i have 80quid to my name until next month due to overzlealous spending by my girlfriend before christmas. Leaves us properly skint.

Brilliant.

Last edited by WarrenJ; 17th Jan 2013 at 14:22.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 16:08   #10277
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Quote:
Turned out to be REALLY soon, the exterminator was impressed that it walked into the trap within hours, normally they snoop around it for some days before they are comfortable enough to eat from the trap..
Here is a photo of the F***ER, linked for those than does not like to see dead rats, my mom certainly did not appreciate the MMS I sent her

So to draw a conclusion from this, it is that peanut butter can kill you.

Oh, this is actually a post for the "what makes your life awesome"-thread
Old 17th Jan 2013, 16:11   #10278
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Went to football.

Missed dinner, so bough a burger from a street vendor on the way home

Have spent last 18 hours un-eating burger.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 16:20   #10279
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Went to football.

Missed dinner, so bough a burger from a street vendor on the way home

Have spent last 18 hours un-eating burger.
Every time.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jan 2013, 16:25   #10280
RedFlames
is not KidMod

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Some delightful little **** managed to access my router and changed the following -

SSID
wireless password
admin password

just spent the past few hours securing my network...

RedFlames is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode