bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 17th Jan 2013, 22:12   #1
Lunicas
What's a Dremel?

Lunicas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Purple Project

Purple Project

So yeah, Hi. I just bought an new keyboard, with purple leds, and im in love! It's just so pretty and bright and aah..

Because of that, as you might guess, I have to say bye bye to my old stuff which is in red/black.
Here is a little ugly collage which I made with my mighty photoshop skills
There is my new mouse pad and fans (Xigmatek "Crystal Series" 120x25mm LED Fans) aswell. Sleeving stuff is hopefully on it's way! And Then i have to just buy paints...

I'm going to either cut that L or just paint it, not sure yet. And that is kinda my problem here, since I think it kinda looks boring just like that with one fancy L. I think I want some swirls there aswell but I just cant figure out what kind of would look good.
I'd very much appreciate if somebody here had any ideas or tips to give me since my bain is about to explode for all this thinking.. ._.
If nothing else atleast tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of purple! :3
Lunicas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 13:20   #2
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
ok, i'll play your game. The first thing I associate with purple and modding is shiny shells. Rounded and polished, insect-like. (google 'purple bug').

And if you want swirls, try googling tribal desings/tattoo's...

Anyhow, good luck
Old 18th Jan 2013, 15:35   #3
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nothing says "I'm king!" like purple

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 15:55   #4
Lostconfession
Multimodder

Lostconfession has yet to learn the way of the DremelLostconfession has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunicas View Post
Purple Project

So yeah, Hi. I just bought an new keyboard, with purple leds, and im in love! It's just so pretty and bright and aah..

:3
Where did you get that wicked cool keyboard?

It
Lostconfession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 18:52   #5
Lunicas
What's a Dremel?

Lunicas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is Ducky Shine II, (Purple leds, brown switch) And It's from a local shop, here in Finland. I think you can find them from many shops all over the world tho : )
Lunicas is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode