bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 16th Dec 2012, 12:41   #621
BLC
Something witty goes here

BLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Pete View Post
Hacksaws are prohibited
As mentioned to you on the server, this is now fixed.

PEx config really is a pain in the balls.
BLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 00:37   #622
Bloody_Pete
Technophile(and yes, thats 724Mb/s)

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I actually forgot I was still running minecraft :P I was busy raging at Yogscast playing Farming Simulator VERY VERY SO VERY BADLY for the last 5.5hours!!!! So! MUCH! RAGE!

But in answer to your question, I haven't D/C'd for 7 or more hours :P
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Bloody_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 01:59   #623
Bloody_Pete

Bloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming SaiyanBloody_Pete is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Is anyone still playing this?
i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz (1.28v) on custom water loop/ Watercooling how-to, Asus Maximus 5 Gene, 16GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz (2 black, 2 red), Asus 780 Posiedon Platinium, 512GB Crucial Mx1000, 3 x Samsung F1 1TB in RAID 5, Xigmatek Elysium, Enermax Revolution 85+ 850W, Corsair K60, Corsair SP2500 speakers, Dell U2311H & Asus VK222W.
Old 18th Jan 2013, 14:36   #624
BLC

BLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming SaiyanBLC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Is anyone still playing this?
I haven't actually jumped on to play in a few weeks now, but I am still keeping an eye on the server management page. Since early/mid December, there have been at most two people on at any one time - and that was probably you and me.
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 23:04   #625
BLC

Building this is taking me far longer than it should do...!

Old 3rd Feb 2013, 00:10   #626
lp rob1
PAM says no...

lp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wow I haven't seen the Tekkit thread for ages! I should probably start building that CPU... need to get back into Minecraft in general really.
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 16:09   #627
Bloody_Pete

I'm keeping an eye on Voltz personally, anyone interested in global thermal nuclear war...?
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 23:07   #628
lp rob1
PAM says no...

lp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlp rob1 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You know, earlier today I watched a video about Voltz as my first time seeing it, and now I am intrigued by it also. Its one major benefit is the unified power system, which is a major advantage to creating power plants and redistributing that power around the world (back to the power grid idea! Shame we never fully implemented it...).
Old 4th Feb 2013, 09:31   #629
BLC

Quote:
anyone interested in global thermal nuclear war...?
Wouldn't you prefer a nice game of chess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp rob1 View Post
You know, earlier today I watched a video about Voltz as my first time seeing it, and now I am intrigued by it also. Its one major benefit is the unified power system, which is a major advantage to creating power plants and redistributing that power around the world (back to the power grid idea! Shame we never fully implemented it...).
I am quite tempted by Voltz, but TBH I don't really know that much about it; the only vids I've seen are the Yogscast videos (strangely, it's my other half that watches Yogscast religiously...), but they don't really go into that much depth. I need to take a look at a proper tutorial/introduction.

I have somewhat revived the epic nuclear facility idea however; I've got space for 45 nuclear reactor chambers underneath my castle, and it won't be long now until I power them up. Well, I can fit a shedload more than that given the size of the thing, but that's the space I've allocated at the moment. I've got a facility for producing replacement uranium cells, now I just need to build a recycling system for spent cells and I can plumb in the power. Eventually I will rig it all up to be monitored and controlled by computercraft too, but I'll be sticking to stable power configurations. Not that I really need all that power, but it's more about the challenge of building it than anything else.

Quite chuffed with the castle now; I think I've more or less finished the exterior (apart from placing some half-blocks, but I'm really sick of the sight of those damn things at the moment), so now I'm going to start populating the interior with facilities.
Old 4th Feb 2013, 17:09   #630
Bloody_Pete

The biggest problem appears to be the lack on auto-mining in Voltz...
Old 6th Feb 2013, 21:28   #631
lp rob1
PAM says no...

It seems that the server is down, along with the control panel website. Do you know if anything is going on hosting-side BLC?
Old 6th Feb 2013, 21:33   #632
BLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp rob1 View Post
It seems that the server is down, along with the control panel website. Do you know if anything is going on hosting-side BLC?
It's been like that all day. I messaged Votick about it earlier today.
Old 7th Feb 2013, 15:09   #633
Bloody_Pete

Question, how do I return to the creative server...?
Old 7th Feb 2013, 15:50   #634
BLC

Aha, so it seems we're back online... Not sure what happened there...

Quote:
Question, how do I return to the creative server...?
There's a portal in the spawn point. It's not a netherportal though, it's more of a... well... sort of, pit.
Old 7th Feb 2013, 16:46   #635
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am very interested in this, however im still semi noob on Minecraft, but tekkit sounds very interesting.

I applied to get in the server

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2013, 16:49   #636
BLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzc1987 View Post
I am very interested in this, however im still semi noob on Minecraft, but tekkit sounds very interesting.

I applied to get in the server
Apologies, I'd added you to the whitelist but forgotten to reply by PM! The server info (IP, etc) should be in the original post of this thread.

I usually recommend that you're at least familiar with Minecraft before getting stuck into tekkit too much; there's a bit of a learning curve, as there's so much stuff in all the mods!
Old 7th Feb 2013, 18:12   #637
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLC View Post
Apologies, I'd added you to the whitelist but forgotten to reply by PM! The server info (IP, etc) should be in the original post of this thread.

I usually recommend that you're at least familiar with Minecraft before getting stuck into tekkit too much; there's a bit of a learning curve, as there's so much stuff in all the mods!
Oh....i wasnt having a dig! im at work so i wasnt paying too much attention XD

I get minecraft, i mean i know what im doing, u just havent experienced things like the nether, enchanting, potions.

Building, Cooking, farming, Mining and stuff im good at.

PLus i play EVE.....i dont do learning curves i do cliffs

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2013, 21:58   #638
Bloody_Pete

I'm over 2km away from spawn, is there not a multiworld command? :P
Old 7th Feb 2013, 22:02   #639
BLC

Quote:
I'm over 2km away from spawn, is there not a multiworld command? :P
There is, it's /mvtp <world_name>, but it's been disabled with the changes I made for PvP... Which won't really matter the next time you join, as I'll re-op you. I took ops off everyone for PvP, but to be honest no one uses it.
Old 11th Feb 2013, 20:29   #640
lp rob1
PAM says no...

Is the server going to be forgotten to the mists of time again? My nuclear power plant is slowly taking shape, with some pretty cool features. Construction foam is a very useful material for routing cables in walls.

Tags
block, easily broken, even more lost time, hadron collider = bad!, minecraft, tekkit, what is a social life?, who needs a social life