bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Jan 2013, 10:32   #281
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Got that screen working yet? Not seen it running.....

Great build but you knew that already.
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 14:39   #282
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great build and congrats on all the wins!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 23:25   #283
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Lovely work Meelobee!
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 16:17   #284
Ulti
Poor student

Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Ulti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Little late to the party, but I just wanted to say how amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing this was! Thank you for sharing this.
Ulti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 09:35   #285
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So yeah I'm kinda back, been out of the modloop for a while (had to do a Cisco CCNA Course, and life got in the way again!)

Thanks for the great replies, always nice to get appreciation

And now a 'cry' for help... My Project Inverted build is in a contest organized by FunkyKit.

The contest is still going till the end of this month and I can use your help! Please click the link below, like the page and give stars halfway down the page (drag the stars to vote)

Thanks!

http://www.funkykit.com/component/co...-meelobee.html
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 11:03   #286
WaRn00b
bit-tech addict

WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
DAMN!!! Really impressive build man!! Came out great!! Had fun going through this entire build log.
WaRn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 19:26   #287
MeddlE
Supermodder

MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
And now a 'cry' for help... My Project Inverted build is in a contest organized by FunkyKit.

The contest is still going till the end of this month and I can use your help! Please click the link below, like the page and give stars halfway down the page (drag the stars to vote)

Thanks!

Done
MeddlE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Mar 2013, 17:43   #288
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks WaRnOOb, glad you liked the read, I loved building it

Thanks meddle,I appreciate it alot

The FunkyKit contest is still on, I've managed to get quite a bit more votes and likes but still can use alot more. So if you haven't allready, please vote and like the page (registration is not needed!)

Old 6th Aug 2013, 19:52   #289
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Just found this! Cant believe I missed the final pics

Great job on it mate! I really love the way you powered the 8 pin mobo plug! That is an idea I might have to copy some way or another
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2013, 16:41   #290
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Cheers p0Pe I'll might do the same with your connection plates
Old 20th Dec 2013, 22:45   #291
Meelobee
Hypermodder

While making the pictures for the just finished Project 180 build, we had time to make some new 'finished' pictures of Project Inverted too. This time with a decent camera!

So there Nothing new in the build, just a set of much better pictures.. And yeah I should really remove that ugly orange sticker on the ramblock.. I notice it everytime in the pics, bus keep forgetting to actually remove it..
Old 21st Dec 2013, 00:46   #292
hero1
Multimodder

hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!hero1 - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Great build. Love it!
hero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2013, 10:26   #293
keenan
Multimodder

keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.keenan is definitely a rep cheat.
Loved this when I first saw it and it's still one of the cleanest scratch builds I've seen!
Old 30th Dec 2013, 22:49   #294
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Thanks guys

sticker is still there... lol

Tags
asus z77, inverted

View Mode