bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 17th Jan 2013, 20:50   #41
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas | Brodholm View Post
There MUST be some store close to you that sell I/Os? Have you checked Caseking? they have everything

There is like 15 stores here in sweden that sell those. OT is always fun!
As I'm speaking german and english I'm checking online-stores everywhere in the -zone that have english or german language available. And no, Caseking doesn't sell them, and this is allways my first choice.

I've made a thread in the modding-section about this, so we don't need to derail your thread further

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Jan 2013, 17:25   #42
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
As I'm speaking german and english I'm checking online-stores everywhere in the -zone that have english or german language available. And no, Caseking doesn't sell them, and this is allways my first choice.

I've made a thread in the modding-section about this, so we don't need to derail your thread further
They don't? Well I guess they have almost everything

I hope you will find one!
Andreas | Brodholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 05:13   #43
sloth1969
What's a Dremel?

sloth1969 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some of use wish we had access to the machinery you can get your hands on.

It looks amazing can't wait to see what comes!

Keep up the great work
sloth1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 19:42   #44
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Surface Finish!

Quote:
Gallery link! I can recommend watching the pictures on Imgur if you want bigger pictures. You can click a picture for zoomed version without opening a new window. Otherwise you can just watch them normally here on Bit-tech!

Last edited by Andreas | Brodholm; 13th Apr 2013 at 03:00.
Old 20th Jan 2013, 21:36   #45
Axoxenon
Do it right the first time

Axoxenon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You got a great finish using glassbeads! Whats next? Might have missed it somewhere..
Anodizing? =)
Axoxenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 01:44   #46
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Looks amazing Andreas! Top quality right there!

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 03:22   #47
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Blasted looks definately better then sanded. I particularily don't like sanded finishes, because the brushlines usually don't match up throuout the whole case.

Great work so far Andreas. I wish you luck with the anodizing

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 14:45   #48
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoxenon View Post
You got a great finish using glassbeads! Whats next? Might have missed it somewhere..
Anodizing? =)
You are correct sir! Anodizing is the next thing on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
Looks amazing Andreas! Top quality right there!
Thanks man! Also checked your log a while ago. Amazing stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Blasted looks definately better then sanded. I particularily don't like sanded finishes, because the brushlines usually don't match up throuout the whole case.

Great work so far Andreas. I wish you luck with the anodizing
Exactly, it is so hard to get even brushlines and at sometime you have to change the direction of the lines. It is almost impossible to not to.

I really hope the postal office is careful with my package!
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 09:08   #49
tekonivel
Multimodder

tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!tekonivel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Mamma Mia! This will be Amazing!
tekonivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 09:31   #50
GamerIDGoesHere
www.^.com

GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.GamerIDGoesHere is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
This looks really promising, can't wait to see it after Anodizing!

- Dan
GamerIDGoesHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 09:53   #51
marius_mym
Minimodder

marius_mym has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic work Andreas !
I already love your case, but i can't wait to see it after anodizing !
marius_mym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 18:02   #52
Achron
Cad Pro Quo

Achron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the DremelAchron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just make sure they do an acid dip before anodizing. Since you used glass beads, there's a possibility for the beats to become embedded into the aluminum and screw up the finish when anodizing.
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 18:06   #53
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekonivel View Post
Mamma Mia! This will be Amazing!
Thanks! I hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerIDGoesHere View Post
This looks really promising, can't wait to see it after Anodizing!

- Dan
Thanks! I only hope that the postal office is kind to my package!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_mym View Post
Fantastic work Andreas !
I already love your case, but i can't wait to see it after anodizing !
Thanks! Me nither!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achron View Post
Just make sure they do an acid dip before anodizing. Since you used glass beads, there's a possibility for the beats to become embedded into the aluminum and screw up the finish when anodizing.
When I talked to them they said something about acid. Im not sure it was about that. But ill call them up just to be sure!

Thanks for the tip!!!

Last edited by Andreas | Brodholm; 23rd Jan 2013 at 18:15.
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 21:18   #54
amagriva
Multimodder

amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow great job !!! Keep updates flowing
amagriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:45   #55
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
great work but it's time for an update Mr Brodholm
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 21:31   #56
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by amagriva View Post
Wow great job !!! Keep updates flowing
Thanks! Ill do my best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_finland View Post
great work but it's time for an update Mr Brodholm
Nothing to update yet! Postal office is slow!
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 22:15   #57
HybridCore
Multimodder

HybridCore has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, really impressive. Subbed.
Old 11th Feb 2013, 23:51   #58
Muerlin
What's a Dremel?

Muerlin has yet to learn the way of the DremelMuerlin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Do you have a Swedish mob that can threaten your parcel service?
Muerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2013, 00:01   #59
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerlin View Post
Do you have a Swedish mob that can threaten your parcel service?
I wish! Although, that's not what is holding back the project now. I am studying at university so I have no time to work on the project. So it does not really matter if I get it now or in a few weeks. The next time I can do some work is in easter.

Although, I guess I could post this picture that I took with my mobile camera when I checked if things fitted before I took it apart for the blasting. Although, the quality is very bad!

Old 12th Feb 2013, 01:35   #60
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks superb!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode