bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 24th Jan 2013, 02:19   #21
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.
Nicely thought out and designed. I can't imagine the design work that went in to it. I look forward to the rest of the build. Nicely done!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 17:03   #22
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
whooaaa, i thoght they were 20mm holes.
Thats crazy dude !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 14:12   #23
NFusion
Minimodder

NFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overminde View Post
Very nice mate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
Nicely thought out and designed. I can't imagine the design work that went in to it. I look forward to the rest of the build. Nicely done!
Thank you both.
Yup, countless hours went into design, but at the end it will be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
whooaaa, i thoght they were 20mm holes.
Thats crazy dude !
yea, 5x 180mm fans all with Magicool radiators for BEASTy cooling.
NFusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 15:01   #24
NFusion
Minimodder

NFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the DremelNFusion has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Short Update - Radeon HD 7950 Waterblock installation

EK Full Cover Water Block EK-FC7950 Acetal+EN
with EK-FC7950 Backplate

Taking apart 7950 and start cleaning TIM. I used Akasa TIM clean.

Cleaned GPU and applied thermal pads.

Applied fresh TIM. I used Arctic Cooling MX-2.

End result

Last edited by NFusion; 29th Jan 2013 at 15:28.
Old 29th Jan 2013, 15:11   #25
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thats a nice looking card you've got there
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 02:15   #26
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
thats looking awsome why not CSQ block?
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 09:20   #27
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Why not CSQ block?
Because CSQ is ugly?
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 10:35   #28
WaRn00b
bit-tech addict

WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.WaRn00b is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
DAMN!! Very nice indeed!! Would love to do a scratch build like this one day, but alas, access to engineering equipment and skill to do this is what I lack.

Heck, if I were to attempt something like this, I'd probably end up missing a limb afterwards. :P

Subbed!!
WaRn00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 11:58   #29
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oldschool EK blocks = YES!!!

Also; new case design = YES!!!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 16:11   #30
NFusion
Minimodder

Quote:
thats looking awsome why not CSQ block?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Because CSQ is ugly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
Oldschool EK blocks = YES!!!

Also; new case design = YES!!!
Yes, i think these blocks will look better in this build.

And the CPU block is also oldschool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaRn00b™ View Post
DAMN!! Very nice indeed!! Would love to do a scratch build like this one day, but alas, access to engineering equipment and skill to do this is what I lack.

Heck, if I were to attempt something like this, I'd probably end up missing a limb afterwards. :P

Subbed!!
Thanks.

Don't worry you would be fine

Last edited by NFusion; 10th Feb 2013 at 17:30.
Old 14th Feb 2013, 11:58   #31
NFusion
Minimodder

Quick update.

I finally have all of components, so this project will go fast

I installed components and finished tubing.

Next up is leak testing, hopefully everything will go well
Old 14th Feb 2013, 13:14   #32
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Because CSQ is ugly?
QFT!

NFusion, you sir are an extremely talented individual, looks AWESOME, great attention to detail and stunning execution.

Looking at it again, and again, and again the tubes going through the grill just look somewhat .... out of place i guess, kinda like an after thought, you could go with some bulkhead passthrough fittings just out side the bottom grill, use 45 degrees and you would still retain those luverly curves on the tube
Hope i didnt offend, still looks great either way

Last edited by Father-Time; 14th Feb 2013 at 13:24. Reason: Addition
Father-Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Feb 2013, 08:22   #33
NFusion
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-Time View Post
QFT!

NFusion, you sir are an extremely talented individual, looks AWESOME, great attention to detail and stunning execution.

Looking at it again, and again, and again the tubes going through the grill just look somewhat .... out of place i guess, kinda like an after thought, you could go with some bulkhead passthrough fittings just out side the bottom grill, use 45 degrees and you would still retain those luverly curves on the tube
Hope i didnt offend, still looks great either way
Hi Father-Time, thanks for the kind words, it means a alot to me.

Hmm, i also think bulkhead solution would be better, but i would have to order these fittings, which means waiting for atleast one and a half weeks to finish this build.

Normally this isn't a problem, but i have a client build that needs my time

No offense taken thank you for healthy criticism.
Old 19th Feb 2013, 10:20   #34
NFusion
Minimodder

Hi everyone.

The Ignition project is on the final stretch. The leak testing went well, so i also did all the wiring, lighting
and finished project IgnitiOn.

Thank you everyone for kind words and encouragement.

Next project is a client build, so stay tuned
Old 19th Feb 2013, 14:19   #35
Father-Time
Multimodder

Father-Time has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well Done Mate!!

Looks fantastic, lighting looks really good without being too much, second to last pic, res looks stunning.
Old 19th Feb 2013, 14:55   #36
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks really nice!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Feb 2013, 11:59   #37
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow really wonderful job you did on thise plastic cuttings and putting the case together, if it was me i rather coose to do something otherwise..

really great job high rated from here... do you make those laser cuttings for others :P?
Old 21st Feb 2013, 09:12   #38
NFusion
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
wow really wonderful job you did on thise plastic cuttings and putting the case together, if it was me i rather coose to do something otherwise..

really great job high rated from here... do you make those laser cuttings for others :P?
Hi Lehani.

Yes, i also do client builds and i'm seriously thinking about making one "production" case
Old 21st Feb 2013, 12:51   #39
panman9
What's a Dremel?

panman9 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loving it so far
panman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2013, 13:37   #40
jamsand
Hypermodder

jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.jamsand is definitely a rep cheat.
looks stunning!
jamsand is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode