bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Custom PC > Magazine Discussion

Old 23rd Jan 2013, 20:18   #1
civicteer
Minimodder

civicteer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Android digital edition (not google play)

I've been waiting for the Google play version for a while, since I'm going on holiday this weekend I thought I'd just get the digital addition, 3 issues for 1.

I went through the process but it only gives me an option and links to itunes! Now I might have missed something when I was subscribing but I don't remember there being an option. Can't find a similar app in google play that will allow me to log into my online account!

Any Ideas?
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 22:58   #2
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Assuming you've subscribed to the Zinio edition (which is what it sounds like), you just need to download the Zinio app from the Google Play store (just search for Zinio) - I've not tried this myself via the Dennis digital sub process, but the app itself displays the magazine fine on my Nexus 7.
Old 24th Jan 2013, 11:47   #3
civicteer
Minimodder

civicteer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its accessable via PixelMags according to the email. I've emailed support asking for help, I've clearly been stupid when signing up! The app you have given me doesnt accept the user name and password I set up for it.

Sorted now, they've cancelled it, I'm just going to do the paper edition until its on google play, apparently I can only but ios direct from yourselves. Unless i go via Zinio as you mentioned, but they don't have the 3 issues for 1 offer.

Last edited by civicteer; 24th Jan 2013 at 12:11.
civicteer is offline   Reply With Quote