bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 25th Jan 2013, 15:43   #1
NigelT
Multimodder

NigelT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Itunes - How to find out blank tracks info

I have finally started to get my itunes library back in order. I have about 140 albums on there and at some point at least 3 of them have been imported without any info. How can I find this info out?

As a sidenote iTunes 11 is awful. What happened to the album cover and track view??
NigelT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 16:42   #2
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I would use Tag & Rename as it can look at mp3s and use freedb to get the tag info.

I'm sure there are free alternatives but I'm not sure on any...
Old 25th Jan 2013, 17:47   #3
CraigWatson
Level Chuck Norris

CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CraigWatson is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelT View Post
I have finally started to get my itunes library back in order. I have about 140 albums on there and at some point at least 3 of them have been imported without any info. How can I find this info out?

As a sidenote iTunes 11 is awful. What happened to the album cover and track view??
My tool-of-choice for this kind of thing is the amazing, free and open source MusicBrainz Picard - it'll search the MusicBrainz database and grab the tags for all but the most obscure tracks, and it'll also grab album art and rename the tracks for you
Bass Guitars: Akai Project 1997 4-string | Fender American Deluxe Precision V 5-string
CraigWatson is offline   Reply With Quote