bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 25th Jan 2013, 19:41   #1
Teknokid
Ultramodder

Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Project: Billet - CAD modeled.

I'm not really sure if this project will go anywhere. I've been learning solidworks as part of my degree so decided to put together a case.

It's not completed yet, there's still a fairly long way to go, but I've made a good start.

Anyone any thoughts?

Will add more as and when I've progressed...
Teknokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 21:02   #2
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah its kind of hard to understand what ist there should be more tips or something. Like comment what is there and where the mobo is going and etc. But for a start i can see where the water res is going
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 01:26   #3
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
That's a lot of metal.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 02:32   #4
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I love solidworks, favourite program of all times. I don't know what machines you have acess to or how you intend to make the parts but my first impression was that it looks like you have more wall thicknes than you might need. However I do like heavy machining and wouldn't mind seeing some nice big chunks of alu in the making.

Good luck

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode