bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 25th Jan 2013, 16:54   #10381
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atanum141 View Post
Getting feedback from a job interview, their reply for myself not going on to the next stage seems halfhearted but understandable.

Not giving me a chance due to the fact that I may transfer to another loaction over time and not sticking to the area they are recruiting for seems pointless. As noone can predict what may happen over a number of years. It just seems fruitless to me as theyve only had 3 candidates for the location but i was the best one yet due to his reason they chose not to proceed. Sad times indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atanum141 View Post
No, just two ladies from HR. I can understand their logic but i can't at the same time. I understand that they need someone to commit longterm but im my line of work (Fashion Retail Management) that does not really happen. Yes there are cases of people staying within a company for a lifetime but locations change overtime.

TBH I live 30mins by bus from the job and have great expeirance in my line of work but as it was highlighted that I had always worked in Central London working in the suburbs would always be looked as a step down, also looking at the financial aspects.

But my point is to give me a chance and lets see what happens. This was the similar case when I went to interview for Barbour, a brand that i would have loved to work for but they HR guys said that I would find it difficult to adjust from working in a large tunover store and staffing to a store with a total staffing of 20. For me thats not the case if i find it difficult, its the point to give me a chance and let me adjust in that situation.

Thats the hardest things to swallow, people know your good enough but the situation doesnt fit.........to me with companies trying to fill their roles but looking at silly reasons make things harder to swallow.
Another update to this silly saga, Went to another interview on Tuesday. It was 5 hours long! Had 3steps. A test, interview and group excersise.

Passed the test with awesome scores, had a solid interview with the London Area manager for 40 mins then contributed loads to the group excersise. Still didnt get the job as I wasnt "right for the brand" Also was said the Area manager was not up for supporting new members of management in the company.......erm tho its an aspect of their job role.

I fund it amusing that two companies im clearly qualified for and have passed their tests have not given me a chance due to their own insecurities within a marketplace.

There were 7 roles available with 7 of us for those positions, none of us had got a chance, i simply dont understand how businesses which need people, are so easy to dismiss them or simply reject tem on the cases of not "wowing the management team" Just seems like a whole load of bullshit to me.

The more this crap is going on the more im begining to believe that my destiny is to go to Australia to start a new life, tho ive got till the middle of March to buy my Visa before i cant qualify due to my age.

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
atanum141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 19:57   #10382
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
swollen throat, worrying increasing pains front / bottom / left of stomach (doctors on Monday) and generally just feel poorly, like my minds full of fog.

Computers been stripped ready to go in the sale section thinking about putting my samsung note 2 on the ebay too
Old 25th Jan 2013, 21:44   #10383
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Whenever I try to reach hotmail.com and sign in I get an alert from Chrome saying that I am being redirected to a site which could be imitating hotmail....
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 23:12   #10384
Landy_Ed
Ultramodder

Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Landy_Ed - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionsic View Post
worrying increasing pains front / bottom / left of stomach (doctors on Monday) (
Scary stuff - is your pee ok?
Landy_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 23:16   #10385
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
My SECOND pair of brainwavz M2 are on their way out...

I want to cry... i use my in ears every day!

Im not sure i can afford to replace them...

EDIT: just directly walked into a door (side of the door) head first

i was looking at my phone... i feel like a knob

Massive bump on my head

Last edited by DeadP1xels; 26th Jan 2013 at 00:40.
DeadP1xels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 03:59   #10386
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm legitimately over worked. Basically doing two unpaid family jobs. Sigh, for the family is exhausting when I don't go home much.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 04:19   #10387
KayinBlack
I Endure

KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KayinBlack is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I ****ing hate working pakkawood. That is all.

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 08:18   #10388
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.Elton is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm straight up burnt out.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 09:30   #10389
kingred
Surfacing sucks!

kingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youkingred - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Well I am going to give some thought to this post as its a big burden for me at the moment.

I feel trapped. I have started my own business with a couple of friends of the family, we are all bone skint attempting to develop a new product which is geniunely revolutionary and have been waiting for government funding for over 6 months now. My savings are gone, luckily I moved back to my mums for the duration of this due to instability at companies I worked for.

I've been scammed on work done before when I went freelance, and now I am feeling like I am being taken for a ride, I mentioned this and magically 20% of the shares for the company and a shareholder agreement turned up. But I am in the unenviable position of having till the end of febuary to make my venture work or I will be back designing products to make old white dudes rich again, which I really don't want to do.

I feel like I am really quite trapped, I don't enjoy the things I used too (like playing guitar, going and seeing friends) and I find it hard to motivate myself in the mornings now, I just can't bear to do things for my own company, knowing it isn't going to achieve anything. If we do get funding, those monies are going to be used for a prototype, patenting and then giving fellatio to an old fellow for investment so we can get off the ground.

We are really trying for this, we have a solid array of business models for our product as it can enter multiple markets, we brought on board a couple of fellows which for lack of a better word are politician ticklers, and to be frank they are well worth the money. But I can't shake this feeling of being trapped.

My course of options are, see this out, first round of funding we have qualified for should be in next week, a larger set of funding is due early march, and then we can start getting accredited and trading. Or I can take a step back in late feb, get a job and then continue doing this on the side.

At the moment I just want a bit of a break and go do something else for a while or do a masters as I just don't feel ready for this sort of responsibility.
kingred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 09:49   #10390
oasked
Stuck in the Mud

oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.oasked is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingred View Post
Well I am going to give some thought to this post as its a big burden for me at the moment.

I feel trapped. I have started my own business with a couple of friends of the family, we are all bone skint attempting to develop a new product which is geniunely revolutionary and have been waiting for government funding for over 6 months now. My savings are gone, luckily I moved back to my mums for the duration of this due to instability at companies I worked for.

I've been scammed on work done before when I went freelance, and now I am feeling like I am being taken for a ride, I mentioned this and magically 20% of the shares for the company and a shareholder agreement turned up. But I am in the unenviable position of having till the end of febuary to make my venture work or I will be back designing products to make old white dudes rich again, which I really don't want to do.

I feel like I am really quite trapped, I don't enjoy the things I used too (like playing guitar, going and seeing friends) and I find it hard to motivate myself in the mornings now, I just can't bear to do things for my own company, knowing it isn't going to achieve anything. If we do get funding, those monies are going to be used for a prototype, patenting and then giving fellatio to an old fellow for investment so we can get off the ground.

We are really trying for this, we have a solid array of business models for our product as it can enter multiple markets, we brought on board a couple of fellows which for lack of a better word are politician ticklers, and to be frank they are well worth the money. But I can't shake this feeling of being trapped.

My course of options are, see this out, first round of funding we have qualified for should be in next week, a larger set of funding is due early march, and then we can start getting accredited and trading. Or I can take a step back in late feb, get a job and then continue doing this on the side.

At the moment I just want a bit of a break and go do something else for a while or do a masters as I just don't feel ready for this sort of responsibility.
Hang on in there - it'll all be worth it in the end - but you'll have to work through the difficult bits first.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 15:31   #10391
Andersen
Umpteen to the elfteeth

Andersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
****ing telemarketers. Especially those who call to sell old ISP's services and suddenly become unable to understand that I will never again be customer. "Butbutbut we have this amazing deal RIGHT NOW". Yeah right, you can shove it up your arse.

On yeah, another thing. Got the flu AGAIN.
Samsung SF510 | Acer Iconia A1-810 | Samsung Galaxy S III | Apple products are barred from my house | 100/50Mbps VDSL2
Andersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:06   #10392
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I inhaled Irn Bru.

Not only do I have now have a sore chest and possibly some Irn Bru in my lungs, but I also wasted Irn Bru.
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:46   #10393
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by specofdust View Post
... but I also wasted Irn Bru.
A more Scottish remark never was heard.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:00   #10394
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!DeadP1xels - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Itchy beard stage

Don't want to shave though...
DeadP1xels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:20   #10395
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by specofdust View Post
... I also wasted Irn Bru.
It's in your system, that's all that matters

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:35   #10396
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
getting on the plane to fly to Frankfurt I discover the x-ray machine in airport security has fried my 4 day old Nexus 7.

complete sense of humour failure ensued, busy trying to arrange an RMA to be shipped out to Cryteks offices. Wish id bought it directly off google now, would have had that **** advanced RMA'd by now :/
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:52   #10397
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
getting on the plane to fly to Frankfurt I discover the x-ray machine in airport security has fried my 4 day old Nexus 7.

complete sense of humour failure ensued, busy trying to arrange an RMA to be shipped out to Cryteks offices. Wish id bought it directly off google now, would have had that **** advanced RMA'd by now :/
Honestly you have some of the worst luck I've ever seen. Ever.

Sent from the Starship Enterprise
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:56   #10398
longweight
Possibly Longbeard.

longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.longweight is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:

Were you having a Crysis?
longweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 18:26   #10399
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:

The X-ray fried it? What? I have traveled extensively with electronics and have never had any of them fried from x-rays.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 18:38   #10400
PAULWARDEN
Supermodder

PAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Bad drivers in London who think it is ok to not stop when someone is using a zebra crossing especially when they are using a mobile while they drive , i have had 3 near misses while out walking my dog in the past week god help the first driver to hit my dog and then get out of his car

CoolerMaster HAF932 ,Gigabyte GA 990 FXA UD7,AMD FX 8350 clocked@4.6GHz,Corsair H100,8GB ddr3 Crucial ballistix tracer 1866MHz , OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD, Samsung f3 1TB hdd , MSI N560GTX-448 PE, Coolermaster m700 psu , optiarc dvd rw
PAULWARDEN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode