bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 25th Jan 2013, 10:19   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
CPUBoss.com looks to simplify processor comparison

Pretty graphs break down complex metrics.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20.../cpuboss-com/1
Gareth Halfacree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 10:28   #2
Hustler
Supermodder

Hustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for president
Ughhh!!!...why are they using the 32bit Cinebench, has the x64bit version escaped their notice or something.
Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 10:41   #3
billysielu
Multimodder

billysielu has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
For a site that's meant to simplify things, it's quite complicated.
billysielu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 11:17   #4
the_kille4
Chaos will rule da world.eventually

the_kille4 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The colour coding needs to work better. It's not in sync for half of the results so it makes the comparison confusing. Utilising a better way to find the processors might be one as well. Searching through the various options for each category makes it even harder to find a potential processor that one might need. Finally, one more thing. That is to have up to perhaps four comparisons.
Speakers: Ceed 682F (Front) | Q Acoustics 2010i (Side) | Q Acoustics 1010i (Rear) | Q Acoustics 1000Ci (Center) | Q Acoustics 1000Si (Sub)
the_kille4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 09:52   #5
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tattysnuc is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Interesting concept, but face it, it's a site to CPU reviews. I prefer Bit-tech and Hexus review metrics...
Tattysnuc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex black, benchmark, chris reid, comparison, cpu, cpuboss, cpuboss.com, jude fiorillo, mark feeney, sortable.com