bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 20th Jan 2013, 03:35   #141
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Nice!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:37   #142
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Nice!
Thank you Nut!!!
Dave2010_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 19:40   #143
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Wake up early today, I reinstalled the trays after being tapped for good and satin with fine sandpaper.
This time I put a dot of glue between the glass and gasket just to hold it against the glass.
I reinstalled the SSD with the pieces reduced and the new mask for filters Aquacomputer: receipts for the filters are able to reconstruct the millimeter and filters fit like a glove.

Old 22nd Jan 2013, 23:52   #144
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic work Dave! I really do love the reservoirs, you should look at selling them .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 09:51   #145
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Fantastic work Dave! I really do love the reservoirs, you should look at selling them .
Eheh thank you very much!! I'll think to sell them
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 15:47   #146
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Mmm, the mask of Aquaero, it's better black, or steel?

What do you think about?
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 23:43   #147
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like the raw front on the aquaero, helps it blend in. Considering the other aqua computers controller is black though it doesn't look too bad in black either.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 00:33   #148
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Yup, I think the raw front works best in this case, too.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 16:58   #149
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Steel, but why arnt yopu doing a faceplate in one big piece with cutouts for all of the other panels and accessories ? would be so much nicer !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jan 2013, 00:17   #150
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
I wish i could afford two of those pumps! May i ask what the diameter of the mounting plates is? Looks great so far!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:22   #151
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
I like the raw front on the aquaero, helps it blend in. Considering the other aqua computers controller is black though it doesn't look too bad in black either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Yup, I think the raw front works best in this case, too.
Thank you guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
Steel, but why arnt yopu doing a faceplate in one big piece with cutouts for all of the other panels and accessories ? would be so much nicer !
I thought about it, but I had problems with the fittings inside the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
I wish i could afford two of those pumps! May i ask what the diameter of the mounting plates is? Looks great so far!
What diameter do you need? I don't understand.
Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:25   #152
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Good morning guys, I fixed the glass of the pumps. The glass is fixed with silicon, and it's very strong. In the week I hope that the Aquacomputer waterblock for the GTX670 will arrive, to start mounting the liquid cooling system.

Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:27   #153
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Im really liking that front panel design
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:32   #154
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Im really liking that front panel design
Thank you Mankz!!!
Old 28th Jan 2013, 12:53   #155
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wow...

I just LOVE the look of that glass... it's really unique! Great work...
Old 28th Jan 2013, 13:48   #156
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Thank you jokkos!!!
Old 28th Jan 2013, 15:02   #157
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i believe you are going to paint those metal pieces from front and inside cause then that would look bollen! (i don't know if i said that right) but looking really good

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 16:09   #158
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
i believe you are going to paint those metal pieces from front and inside cause then that would look bollen! (i don't know if i said that right) but looking really good
No, I won't paint the steel, because I like too much the steel color! The name of the mod is Glass&Steel, so I must keep the steel color of the panels. Also, I think that I'll paint the passive radiators with opaque black.
Old 28th Jan 2013, 20:50   #159
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2010_TA View Post

What diameter do you need? I don't understand.
Sorry i didn't clarify... I mustve wandered off in my thoughts ... not an unknown occurance with me

I meant to ask the diameter of the outermost plates for the resrvoirs... Working on something similair and I can't seem to get the proportions of the diameters to look just right... Even with two top of the line 3d programs on the same rig it's driving me nuts!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 08:10   #160
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Sorry i didn't clarify... I mustve wandered off in my thoughts ... not an unknown occurance with me

I meant to ask the diameter of the outermost plates for the resrvoirs... Working on something similair and I can't seem to get the proportions of the diameters to look just right... Even with two top of the line 3d programs on the same rig it's driving me nuts!
Ooook no problem man!!
Ok the diameter is sixty millimeters

View Mode