bit-tech.net

Old 21st Jan 2013, 21:30   #4481
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Thats insane Antony! great capture :P

Was outside a bit today while the mill was running

Shots like this make me wish it was icy more often here
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 22:24   #4482
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
That snowflake is great, like that a lot!

A couple of mine from today's snow-related festivities (now we've got some round 'ere!):

Apology by HarvB, on Flickr
Apologies that it's the same subject as some of my previous shots, but I thought the graffiti made it shot-worthy again.

Memoriam by HarvB, on Flickr
Old 22nd Jan 2013, 02:48   #4483
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic icy shots Combatus! Makes me wish I lived anywhere there was even the slightest chance of snow (although we have once had a freak snow storm where I live).
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 06:29   #4484
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Over the last few months I have been setting up a reef aquarium. I got a few new mushroom corals today and took a few pics, this is my favorite so far.

Mushroom Corals by JasonBottin, on Flickr
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 21:52   #4485
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
A bit of natural light (plus a reflector) work from yesterday.

Samii La Morte - Casual by JazzXP, on Flickr

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 23:54   #4486
asura
jack of all trades

asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.asura is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
snip
Snowflake by Combatus, on Flickr

Took a few shots today during the snowfall using an extension tube and telephoto lens. This one was my favourite.
Damn that's nice - puts my snowflake to shame...

It's white on white which isn't great - but everything green is under 450mm+ of snow...
asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 13:04   #4487
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzXP View Post
A bit of natural light (plus a reflector) work from yesterday.

Samii La Morte - Casual by JazzXP, on Flickr

With those nose studs it looks like she has a through and through piercing!
Old 24th Jan 2013, 20:43   #4488
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit

Snowflake by PGoodhead, on Flickr

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 20:50   #4489
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Must, buy, extension tubes!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 21:54   #4490
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo View Post
With those nose studs it looks like she has a through and through piercing!
Through and through piercing?

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jan 2013, 22:21   #4491
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzXP View Post
Through and through piercing?
I think he means all the way through her nose. Looks like it comes out of both sides.
Old 26th Jan 2013, 18:07   #4492
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Finally getting round to editing and uploading some images I took over the summer, here's the first:

Fly on the leaf by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Edit:
Here's another:

Funky Sky by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Last edited by GeorgeStorm; 27th Jan 2013 at 01:18.
GeorgeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2013, 16:32   #4493
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I took this just for Pook, I know he's such a fan of frozen landscapes

I was out for a walk with the MF folder and my D3100 makes for an excellent light meter

Pentland Hills In January by steveo_mcg, on Flickr
Old 27th Jan 2013, 18:48   #4494
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Love the funky sky!

Also nice to see everyone playing with snow and their cameras.
I've been rather preoccupied with video editing recently so not many photos.

Just the other day my bosses took me to my first hockey game
So here are few:

41 Ullstrom by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

Group Hug by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

Portrait on Ice by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

91 Tavares by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

Matt Martin scores against Tampa Bay Lightning by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 15:43   #4495
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks guys, it's nice to actually get around to sorting some of these pictures out, had them for over half a year.....

Another from the holiday with the family

Cassis by George.Yoda, on Flickr
Old 28th Jan 2013, 22:32   #4496
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeStorm View Post
Thanks guys, it's nice to actually get around to sorting some of these pictures out, had them for over half a year.....
Eugh, I know that feel. Still have some shots from holidays from around 2009/ 10 that I've never got round to doing anything with. Makes me feel bad. :/
Old 29th Jan 2013, 06:12   #4497
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Army Day parade:

Arjun MBT by angad84, on Flickr

Brahmos by angad84, on Flickr

Pinaka MBRLS by angad84, on Flickr

Ajeya Mk.2 by angad84, on Flickr

T-90S Bhishma by angad84, on Flickr

I have some more shots up here.
Old 29th Jan 2013, 17:49   #4498
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

Awesome selection, looked like a great day!
Old 29th Jan 2013, 17:55   #4499
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Poor shooting conditions, but otherwise quite a bit of fun.
Old 29th Jan 2013, 18:28   #4500
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

Another from the summer and then one from today

French steak by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Lunch by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Tags
no skimlinks, stonedsurd? hell yes!