bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 30th Jan 2013, 17:33   #21
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thnks !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 19:38   #22
flix
69 Dude!!

flix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for presidentflix should be considered for president
Very cool case
flix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 08:33   #23
gungravevn
What's a Dremel?

gungravevn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sub for awesome skills and damn nice case
gungravevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 00:52   #24
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thnks Grun !
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:15   #25
BCMods
Minimodder

BCMods has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Subbed, also getting one of these cases soon
BCMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:24   #26
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Update

Drain added to loop

Ofcourse a custom front layer couldnt be forgotten :P so lets take a look :

Test:

Apply-ing to front panel

Some details i wanted to see done

Begon to make the pci-plate:

Mounted

Works flawless

Random pics:

My hose and liquid would be arriving soon !
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:27   #27
BCMods
Minimodder

Nice work

Could you do me a favour and measure the distance between the top of the case and the very top edge of the motherboard PCB? I can't find it anywhere online. Need to know the biggest size rad i can use.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:34   #28
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looks great! but....:

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Update

Drain added to loop

Is it just me or do I see a nasty case of card warping?
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:35   #29
BCMods
Minimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Is it just me or do I see a nasty case of card warping?
Probably needs a backplate, those waterblocks can be pretty heavy...
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:38   #30
k.3nny
Hypermodder

There was no support to hinge the card :P now as u can see in my update i made the PCI holder :P the card is rigid inplace now ! and the copper blok is 400grams or more, (oldscool EK 4890)
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:41   #31
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Niiiiiiiiice!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:46   #32
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMods View Post
Nice work

Could you do me a favour and measure the distance between the top of the case and the very top edge of the motherboard PCB? I can't find it anywhere online. Need to know the biggest size rad i can use.
looking at the pics i'd say youve got... let's see... i presume K3nny went with the norm 40mm rad sooEDIT:30mm from up-close... 65mm55, or 75 65 with the approx 10mm overlap i see... correct, K3nny?

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 5th Feb 2013 at 00:59.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:54   #33
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Here u got some pics,

All i know, full size rads(thick rads) on the top and some good fans wil give you problems

Hope i helped u with it

Last edited by k.3nny; 5th Feb 2013 at 01:20.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 01:03   #34
BCMods
Minimodder

Cheers guys, big help
Old 5th Feb 2013, 15:40   #35
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Another crazy mod by Kenneth. Nice one mate.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 17:18   #36
GLA-58
Minimodder

GLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the DremelGLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dear Kenny

YOU have got to be stark raving mad ! uch prut.........

The sheer madness to put beads on sleeved powercable is absolute GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!
I like it very much

greetings and peace of mind

Gerrit
GLA-58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 19:10   #37
k.3nny
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMods View Post
Cheers guys, big help
Glad we could help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Another crazy mod by Kenneth. Nice one mate.
Thnks paslis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLA-58 View Post
Dear Kenny

YOU have got to be stark raving mad ! uch prut.........

The sheer madness to put beads on sleeved powercable is absolute GENIUS !!!!!!!!!!!
I like it very much
greetings and peace of mind
Gerrit
Not mad, Just my thing

*slight problem, i made fluid Its 100% the same as the purple acrylic, but in the hose its looking blackish only with a light right behind it its that color GRMBLLL^$*&@
Old 5th Feb 2013, 22:14   #38
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like it!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 22:42   #39
k.3nny
Hypermodder

One of the last updates

Creating the fluid:

Demi water + mayhems red + Mayhems bleu Dyes

Cat is paying attention! he will learn my "skills" one day!

Too much blue

Purwple! ( i know crappy cam )

Primochill 3/8e x 5/8e

No clamps needed, Clean!

Creating the loop:

Then started to fill the loop, Without lights the liquid is black-ish, but i dont mind it. (for now :P )

Randoms:

See u on the next one Hopefully a better cam!

Old 6th Feb 2013, 05:32   #40
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

The way you routed the tubes... the bacplate...
Awesomeness.

On a side note: barbs. Clamps. *has ww2 style flashbacks*

View Mode