bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 31st Jan 2013, 10:01   #21
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome res is awesome.

Thats exactly what I meant by the 'wave' in it.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Feb 2013, 10:47   #22
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer View Post
Yip, I'm still working on it Decided to take the plunge and get the 180 fans, and if they are not as quiet as I want them to be, then I'll blame it all on alpaca
If me taking the blame means you're going to be building this thing, I'll do it gladly
I Like it.
Old 5th Mar 2013, 19:17   #23
Archer
Talga Vassternich - Deserve Victory

Archer has yet to learn the way of the DremelArcher has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Has it really been a month since I've worked on this?

Well moving on I think I've sorted out the front of the case, let me know what you think. No lighting shown though, and the front face will become a leeeetle bit bigger to make room for the usual power and reset buttons, and it needs some other refinements too

Complete: Project Multi Hex
---------------------
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2013, 19:41   #24
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like it. And what if, instead of the dragonplate on top of them, you try to use the vertical ridges as frame for it, so it is more integrated?
Old 6th Mar 2013, 19:43   #25
Archer
Talga Vassternich - Deserve Victory

Archer has yet to learn the way of the DremelArcher has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thats the plan, I'm thinking the plate might even be slightly recessed into the vertical bars. I was just excited to finally have settled on something that I didnt detail all the other bits surrounding it

Complete: Project Multi Hex
---------------------
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode