bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > Scan Computers

Old 19th Jan 2013, 14:06   #21
Krazeh
I *am* a Dremel

Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Krazeh is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
In the case of the CPU, the same scenario happened - i3 3220 is showing as Pre Order, the error was human and was not pointed out whilst the SSD swap was taking place.

Regards
When I called on Thursday evening the CPU was showing on your website as in stock. It was also confirmed to me over the phone that all the items, other than the SSD, were in stock. Where was the human error? Either your stock control system doesn't work correctly or I was lied to by a member of your staff.
Krazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Jan 2013, 14:55   #22
theshadow2001
I *am* a Dremel

theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.theshadow2001 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
The stock system is real time, however stock issue's can and still do occur for a number of reasons.

- Missing stock in a large warehouse
- Booking in error's, which cause stock to show available, when in fact it's not.

However these cases are rare, remember we ship up to 1000+ order's per day. The success rate is currently % 98.99 - % 99.19, shipped as estimated / requested.
An impressive figure when viewed as a percentage. At a thousand orders a day however, that's between 8 and 10 orders a day which are screwed up in some manner. I'm not sure that's something to boast about.
theshadow2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 08:54   #23
Chris_Waddle
Another World Cup let down

Chris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitChris_Waddle is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I have to say that personnally I have always be extremely happy with the service from Scan; that is until the order that I placed on Tuesday morning. At the time of placing (and only for 2 items) I was given a delivery of Wednesday which is what I wanted. I was then very dissappointed in the evening to receive an e-mail telling me that my order hadn't been picked and my delivery would be Thursday.

I wasn't happy, but these things happen and it's pretty much the first time they have let me down (I have lost count of the number of orders I have placed with them).

Today I am very annoyed. I have just received notification that thanks to DPD my parcel will not be delivered today and is sceduled for delivery tomorrow! I use Scan because I trust in their service; I can live with a one day delay as these things can happen, but another delay on top reallly is not acceptable. Wished I placed my order elsewhere now.
Chris_Waddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 21:16   #24
sp4nky
BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

sp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousp4nky - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Chris, while I understand your frustration, you can't really blame Scan for errors made by a courier company. Every organisation that trusts their deliveries to a third party can suffer from their mistakes.
Old 7th Feb 2013, 12:40   #25
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Gotta hand it to scan for not knowing what they're doing.

My mates motherboard was found faulty on the 4th (Monday) he's been waiting for them
to send his stuff back along with a replacement motherboard since

He's just give them a ring and was told the motherboard is out of stock and is showing as -1
and yet see the screen grab I just posted. LOL

They're worst than Aria honestly but at least Aria admit issues then ignore them and not just pretend they don't exist

Old 8th Feb 2013, 09:23   #26
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
sniperdude

It is showing as pre-order and there is no information of when the order was placed or when this screenshot was taken and if you can provide your mates invoice number or your mate can come to us with this info we can check the web status when the order was placed.

Regards
Old 8th Feb 2013, 11:58   #27
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Look at the delivery date its always next working day when in stock that would confirm the screen shot date and I assure you it was taken yesterday just after contacting scan and just before posting it........... can't believe you are trying to make me out to be a liar

you PM'ed me my list of orders again trying to make out I am some sort of a liar....why would lie about this? in fact why would others lie about having the same issues?

I assure you I never add pre-orders to the basket because they hold up the whole order and you never know when they will arrive that fact that they show as pre-orders on your system means nothing because the point I am making is YOUR SYSTEM NEVER MATCHES WHAT IS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE.

EVEN after I have posted up proof of an issue (the screen shot)you have ignored it and questioned its authenticity, fact is you have dismissed every point made by customers
here.

never seen such ignorance from a shop to be honest.
Old 8th Feb 2013, 12:29   #28
ChrisP
Retail Sales Manager

ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ChrisP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
sniperdude

Once we have the Invoice number we can investigate.

I PM'd you the facts of your account, I could have done it publicly after the slating your trying to give SCAN.

Please show me where I have ignored " every " point made by customer's? and also prove your comment that our system never matches what is displayed on our website?

Ignorance or sensationalism, who really is at fault here in their approach to be accused of such things.
Old 8th Feb 2013, 18:58   #29
sniperdude
Supermodder

I did write a another reply and removed it because some people you just can't talk too and this will drag on forever.

here's my pm from scan

Your order history

*014 - No Delay
*736 - Stock discrepancy (This was last week the case was in stock on the site and didn't get dispatched........ I called and was told it was out of stock)
*259 - NO Delay
*122 - No Delay
*035 - No Delay
*045 - No Delay
*061 - No Delay
*252 - No Delay
*600 - 1 Day Delivery, However stock was -4 when ordered See Here Yes it was dispatched AFTER I cancelled the part you didn't have in stock.

*101 - 2 Day Delivery, However stock was -4 and 0 when ordered, acknlowledged order was placed order pre-order
(this showed as instock when I ordered it I cancelled an order with another company that sent me a DOA one to get it from scan because scan showed it was in stock the excuse for this was " When your order was placed there was just 1 piece showing in stock. From checking stock sales for the product ordered, there was another Internet order placed just before your own order but had not yet been picked."

in other words Yes Lee its showed as instock when you bought it like you have been saying in this thread.

*542 - Stock discrepancy
*325 - No Delay
*395 - No Delay
*796 - No Delay

4 out of 14 orders you posted went wrong for me

Make you own minds up I am not arguing with Scandude because its pointless and he wont listen.

Last edited by sniperdude; 9th Feb 2013 at 00:46.
sniperdude is offline   Reply With Quote