bit-tech.net

Old 2nd Feb 2013, 21:31   #1
PAULWARDEN
Supermodder

PAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youPAULWARDEN - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Goodbye for now

Had to stop folding after adding a second gpu to my pc and then finding out my psu cant cope. I will be back in a couple of months once i have saved up enough for a decent power supply. My present psu is 625w sapphire fire and i was folding on cpu and both gpus (msi n560-ti 448 and a n560gtx 448 pe) i kept getting ustable machine errors while folding so until i have a better psu will stop folding and then come back to it later this year (the joy of xmas expense on very low income)

CoolerMaster HAF932 ,Gigabyte GA 990 FXA UD7,AMD FX 8350 clocked@4.6GHz,Corsair H100,8GB ddr3 Crucial ballistix tracer 1866MHz , OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD, Samsung f3 1TB hdd , MSI N560GTX-448 PE, Coolermaster m700 psu , optiarc dvd rw
PAULWARDEN is offline   Reply With Quote