bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Feb 2013, 21:55   #21
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Harlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming SaiyanHarlequin is a Super Spamming Saiyan
as the idiom says ` you cant please all of the people , all of the time`
Old 4th Feb 2013, 08:03   #22
Xir
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.Xir is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger View Post
Outside is a multiplayer game with many pitfalls. The graphics are great and rendered in real-time at max resolution, but you only have the choice to play hardcore, where if you die, you die. Also the females in Outside do not wear revealing armor/clothing like most games, and they might slap you if you caress their midriff, or they might not. Outside is risky, and full of solar radiation and natural disasters. Not sure what rating to give it, the dev of Outside was not reachable for a demo or comment.
There's a lot less people with swords and guns riding unicorns than usual though, I find that refreshing.
(The healing system sucks though)
X1800XT 512mb Sapphire
200GB Samsung SP2004C 24" Asus something 1920x1080
Xir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2013, 10:19   #23
Showerhead
Ultramodder

Showerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run CrysisShowerhead can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star*Dagger View Post
Outside is a multiplayer game with many pitfalls. The graphics are great and ren
dered in real-time at max resolution, but you only have the choice to play hardcore, where if you die, you die. Also the females in Outside do not wear revealing armor/clothing like most games, and they might slap you if you caress their midriff, or they might not. Outside is risky, and full of solar radiation and natural disasters. Not sure what rating to give it, the dev of Outside was not reachable for a demo or comment.
I was annoyed by the level of microtransactions required and there cost. practically became a job for me.
Showerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Feb 2013, 13:30   #24
lacuna
Supermodder

lacuna has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Didn't know when it was coming out anyway. September release is good; price should have dropped in time for winter.
lacuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delay, grand theft auto, grand theft auto 5, grand theft auto v, gta, gta 5, gta v, gtav, rockstar games, take two