bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 2nd Feb 2013, 15:03   #12321
fuus
Rocking All Year Christmas

fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.fuus is definitely a rep cheat.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/209387366/ wow.
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 15:19   #12322
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuus View Post
I was expecting Bipod Op Metro but he does play a bunch of maps. But why only Support. And he has more PKP kills that me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 17:44   #12323
fdbh96
I *am* a Dremel

fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.fdbh96 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but Im having trouble when playing online that when I want to quit, the game just freezes. I can end it by task manager, but then it doesn't save games via cloud save. Ive had a look online, so Ive reinstalled, and updated drivers but the problems still there. Im using win8.
Thanks.
fdbh96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 17:47   #12324
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdbh96 View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but Im having trouble when playing online that when I want to quit, the game just freezes. I can end it by task manager, but then it doesn't save games via cloud save. Ive had a look online, so Ive reinstalled, and updated drivers but the problems still there. Im using win8.
Thanks.
I haven't had this issue in along time and I don't think many others have either. I would suggest that it is an issue with Win8 and most of us or the ones I game with are using Win7.
Quote:
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 18:20   #12325
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Having a string of bad luck with Admins. Killed one the other day on Kharg and he decided to team wipe the US side, which led to a loss. Killed another one today and got kicked from the server. Jeez! I'm not even that good.
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 18:25   #12326
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Having a string of bad luck with Admins. Killed one the other day on Kharg and he decided to team wipe the US side, which led to a loss. Killed another one today and got kicked from the server. Jeez! I'm not even that good.
Some admins get butt hurt if you kill them, reminds me of the Battlefield Friends Admin video.

I have also seen a actual game where an admin sits in the chopper in enemy spawn killing all players and admin kills/kicks for even trying to kill him.
Quote:
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 18:45   #12327
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Been on the receiving end plenty as well. Most common being Caspian Border sitting comfortably in my AAA tearing jets out of the sky and getting killed/kicked when an admin fails to take me out in a suicide run.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 18:55   #12328
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
Been on the receiving end plenty as well. Most common being Caspian Border sitting comfortably in my AAA tearing jets out of the sky and getting killed/kicked when an admin fails to take me out in a suicide run.
I know people sit on either hill. Plenty of C4 slapped on AA
Quote:
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 20:06   #12329
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitNeogumbercules is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Ugh yeah I guess I should just stay away from BF3 for the rest of the day. Went off on some Noshahar TDM fun and found myself on a team opposite a hacker who was bragging about his custom scripts. Everyone on my team and everyone on HIS team agreed that he was hacking. One of those situations where you come within line of sight of him and get 1shot instakill headshotted from across the map with a g18. Still managed to kill him once haha.

Looking at his profile now...http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/791226578/

seems legit LMAO.

No one with 8 hours of play time gets to level 32, has a score/min of over 1600, or goes 85/2 on a game of Nosh TDM! http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2823/1/690564/
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 20:41   #12330
Mr Happy
4 8 15 16 23 42

Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.Mr Happy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Ugh yeah I guess I should just stay away from BF3 for the rest of the day. Went off on some Noshahar TDM fun and found myself on a team opposite a hacker who was bragging about his custom scripts. Everyone on my team and everyone on HIS team agreed that he was hacking. One of those situations where you come within line of sight of him and get 1shot instakill headshotted from across the map with a g18. Still managed to kill him once haha.

Looking at his profile now...http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/791226578/

seems legit LMAO.

No one with 8 hours of play time gets to level 32, has a score/min of over 1600, or goes 85/2 on a game of Nosh TDM! http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...2823/1/690564/

I have just reported him

This game is making me F****** sick, i joined a game on Bazzar on the winning team, tickets something like 530 for winning team and 320 to the losing team, now i know this can be turned around and won by anyone but in an instant we were pinned in our spawn and were dominated until we lost 259 tickets to 0.

Am i missing something here?
Mr Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 21:46   #12331
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
I have just reported him

This game is making me F****** sick, i joined a game on Bazzar on the winning team, tickets something like 530 for winning team and 320 to the losing team, now i know this can be turned around and won by anyone but in an instant we were pinned in our spawn and were dominated until we lost 259 tickets to 0.

Am i missing something here?
Thanks!

Yeah I'm always a little shocked when your team is winning by 200 tickets and suddenly you find yourself being spawn raped into losing. I can't say it's not possible but it's definitely super frustrating.

LOL! I checked Neuman36's profile again and his score/min has gone up by 300pts in the last hour and a half.
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 22:22   #12332
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It is annoying as hell, especially on Metro. I don't get how some people willingly put themselves through massive ticket servers that run Conquest 24/7 on Metro..... masochists!

Had a fun game a few weeks ago (on Metro Rush), where I got in my little murder tunnel (vent shaft on the left as defending) and it harkened back to the beta days of lines of lemmings running headlong into the meatgrinder. Full 240 belt in one volley... always a great way to lift the spirits
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 23:32   #12333
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ccxo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The metro servers i cant understand are the ones with no explosives/nades/shotguns, so basically its just a spam fest of how much supression and bullets we can fire.
Metro needs a over land route on the top so teams can get around B without the game being a total lock out.

As for when teams are up 200 tickets its just people with a lack of game sense, too many people rush for 1 flag which the team will easily get, instead of going to another flag- not watching the flanks etc.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 03:34   #12334
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZiiP] NaloaC View Post
It is annoying as hell, especially on Metro. I don't get how some people willingly put themselves through massive ticket servers that run Conquest 24/7 on Metro..... masochists!

Had a fun game a few weeks ago (on Metro Rush), where I got in my little murder tunnel (vent shaft on the left as defending) and it harkened back to the beta days of lines of lemmings running headlong into the meatgrinder. Full 240 belt in one volley... always a great way to lift the spirits
I remember getting into that tunnel on the beta and having some fun with my bipod. Took a while for the enemy team to finally take me out.

I'll admit I have played my fair share of metro 64. It CAN be fun, but only sparingly. It's one of those things where you have to go into with the mindset of not winning or losing, but simply racking up tons of points or trying to quickly bang out kills to unlock stuff for your weapons.
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 04:36   #12335
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

My solo battlefield map is Op Metro Conquest. Whether on losing other winning team it is a spam fest.

Playing with the guys has been fun flanking weak sides and caping flags and attacking blind dumb teams who don't even realise they have been flanked.

My favourite moment has been when one of us was balanced to US and me switching teams.

Flanking from base rape to hold RU at B. B being US Cap. So turning a lose into a win.

A cheap win but it was two people and then a squad of four on comms, with revive train and skill.
Quote:
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 09:40   #12336
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Aye, crazy Metro servers are done every now and then for sheer s**ts and giggles, just insanity really.

I've been really enjoying GunMaster (random weapon lists) the last couple of weeks and eventually got the medal for it as well.

Of all the maps/modes that I like to play solo, it's definitely either Caspian Border or Noshahr Canals for AAA and Scout Chopper shenanigans.
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 13:58   #12337
J0k
What's a Dremel?

J0k has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like the squad play more than anything, finding ways in to cap and working in a proper squad wins every time. Only works with like minded fellows though.

If I'm in a pair I prefer the attack choppers and solo it has to be tankage - as long as the tank hasn't previously been called jeffry
J0k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 17:50   #12338
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

I HAVE been enjoying my time playing in tanks using the HMG. I don't think people expect that. You can kill a dude in like 2 hits with that thing and you can even practically snipe with it. Just have to be careful with enemy tanks, especially if they are running guided shells. If you don't get the first hit or sneak up on them from the back or side you may as well retreat.
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 21:30   #12339
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

As of the 19th February the Bit Tech & CPC server will be up for renewal.

Having spoken to the regular mumble users we have decided that we will not be renewing the server subscription.

This is due to lack of activity and regular usage. The mumble will still be available to the community.

This is unfortunate but no unexpected. We simply have not been able to fill the server on a regular basis.

We will still be gaming and organising other events.

Possibly Source Mod events as some of us have gotten into playing them.

Thank you for the support and donations.

I will be confirming mumble costs and looking for donations to keep in running once I know more details.
Quote:
Old 4th Feb 2013, 01:05   #12340
Telltale Boy
Designated CPC Jetwhore

Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.Telltale Boy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
As of the 19th February the Bit Tech & CPC server will be up for renewal.

Having spoken to the regular mumble users we have decided that we will not be renewing the server subscription.

This is due to lack of activity and regular usage. The mumble will still be available to the community.

This is unfortunate but no unexpected. We simply have not been able to fill the server on a regular basis.

We will still be gaming and organising other events.

Possibly Source Mod events as some of us have gotten into playing them.

Thank you for the support and donations.

I will be confirming mumble costs and looking for donations to keep in running once I know more details.
It's a shame but you really need to be either very dedicated or have a large community to keep a server properly seeded and filled. As we're a relatively small group and mostly it's just about having fun it's just never worked, too much time and effort. It was fun for ridiculous shenanigans though, prone rpg deathmatch anyone?

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3