bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 5th Feb 2013, 15:45   #41
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Cant wait to see what your up to p0Pe.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2013, 01:51   #42
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
come on p0pe , you have to hurry a litle bit
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2013, 02:47   #43
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
He is a master tease, I know this much.
I think he will be posting something pretty ridiculously awesome but I don't have a clue when.

Anyway sat here ready to be wowed.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2013, 03:34   #44
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
awww blame me
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2013, 04:05   #45
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
C'mon, p0pe! I'm getting fidgety here
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2013, 20:58   #46
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
let me see if I have this right. All the work photographed so far has been farmed out to Nate or a relative?
-C'mon, man! We don't want a single post photo finish.
@Editor - I can't blame you anymore. I know how long it takes to dry mill a pocket in really deep plexi. -Forever! -Looks like the bit was getting hot too.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 16:56   #47
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Alright alright you guys! I am awaiting some parts from Nate, but until then you can have a small update

Some of the parts, you can really see how HUGE the case is.

The asrock extreme11 is actually looking quite small in this case. But what motherboard would not?

A shot from the front. You can see the aquaero, and above or under it will sit an aquaadjust. The entire right side is reserved for reservoirs

The right compartment. This will hold two of the radiators, 4 pumps, the PSU and the reservoirs.

Corsair came trough, and the fan unboxing madness began.

Had help from my brother in law since we had to swap out the rings on the fans etc.

Push/pull cheesecake

New fasion anyone?

Soo, the motherboard. Of course everything will be watercooled, and on this picture you can see the MIPS motherboard block mounted along with a single GTX680FTW with waterblock on. But would it not be a shame to only have one GFX card in a build like this?

The mips block will be routed up to the custom made cpu flow block that is en route from Nate. The crystal links will be close on this one

Top of the build. Cant really decide wether to go all white, or red and white.

And some stuff from Nate! I wanted to cover both the aquaero and the aquaadjust with these things, but I will have to get the modified to fir that need.

Bitspower and aquacomputer pr0n! The pumps will be connected with crystal link fittings and tubes. Two pumps for each loop. The thing on top of two of the pumps are flow meters.

More of the pumps. These will be mounted on custom plates on the radiator in the PSU compartment.

Proper sound is needed, so an asus xonar is also going in!

Fittings. I hit the MOTHERLOAD!!! No idea how many there are, but I think there might be enough!

Mhhhh pumps. I really like these tops. There will however, be made a custom front for them since the milling from AC is not really top notch on the front.

Had to drill in the 40 mm fans for the aquaadjust covers I got from Nate. Otherwise these would only fit with the ugly back out, and I wanted them to suck the air into the covers instead of blowing it out.

3 mounted, and there are not a lot of room to work with here -_-

Mounted, and you can see how I connected the aquaadjust together. There is not really room for sleeving inhere, so white wire and close crimping it is.

Rear of the covers.

And some Operating system goodies. Two ssds from samsung that should deliver over 1 gb/s when put in raid

512 GB of speed!

As in my M8 build there will be a reservoir to fill the vacant PSU hole. This has been modified a bit so it IMO looks better than the original. And have also been milled from clear acrylic!

The money shot!

Now for the expensive part. Grafic cards!

What is this? 3 exactly same cards, but different packaging ? _ What have you been smoking EVGA

One waterblock mounted, and DAMN do these things take up a lot of space with the stock cooler. Good thing there will be water on them huh?

Naked cards - NSFW

Funny how they weigh absolutely nothing without coolers.

Starting to look like something. Cant wait to get the custom tops on to this!

It will be fun to get power cables routed to this -_-

In all its glory.

And food for me. Next update will come when the parts from Nate gets here
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 18:52   #48
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
I never want to see a naked EVGA card ever again...
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 19:29   #49
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Verry nice update !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 22:15   #50
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
And the best is yet to come with the yet to be shown RAM manifold.

Good heavens there must be like 5 or 600 euros worth of fittings in that box.
This is one expensive yet sexy build
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Mar 2013, 22:43   #51
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
And the best is yet to come with the yet to be shown RAM manifold.

Good heavens there must be like 5 or 600 euros worth of fittings in that box.
This is one expensive yet sexy build
LOL not even remotely close I think
Old 18th Mar 2013, 02:18   #52
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hmm, what looks best ?

The beef or the PC ?
Damn i cant choose :'( Both looks delicious !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Mar 2013, 16:52   #53
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I've always loved how you make these cheap builds!

Looking really sexy!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 12:50   #54
p0Pe
gief cake?

Hehe thanks guys

Stuff from Nate got here! So had a fun time mounting this thing to the EK ram dominator, and then cutting some tube off to the correct lengths.

Just miss the top and a few other things now for this to be done Next stop, o-rings!
Old 19th Mar 2013, 13:02   #55
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Looks like its bolted straight through to the copper base, with a second layer of acrylic to pass through to give the two channel / two layer look.

My bet is then solid acrylic/chromed tube from the acrylic section down to a Supremacy block using Bitspower C47 couplers...
I win
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 13:15   #56
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Just awesome Hans!! I cant wait to see the liquid in the blocks
Old 19th Mar 2013, 13:28   #57
Flygye
What's a Dremel?

Flygye has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Following up....

WOW those WC Block is something special can't wait to see the liquid on it.
Flygye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 13:43   #58
p0Pe
gief cake?

A little video of it in the making
Old 19th Mar 2013, 13:53   #59
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
What is that brown stuff under the plexi? Plywood?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 14:23   #60
White-Fox
Multimodder

White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.White-Fox is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
sick bro :P just pure awesomness... keep up the hard and good job!
White-Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode