bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > CCL Computers

Old 6th Feb 2013, 15:20   #301
Zaim
Supermodder

Zaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for presidentZaim should be considered for president
Placed another order with CCL today for a 2TB AV GP drive, free delivery cheesecake (no idea why it says cheesecake as I put For The Win)

Edit: ordered 5 mins ago and its already showing "Order Status: Packed and ready for despatch" Awesome
CPU: Intel I7 3770K| CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance White LP|Mother Board:P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3| Graphics: 7970 Lightning BE | PSU: Corsair AX 750 | Hard Drives:Corsair Force GT 240GB|180GB intel 330, WD 3x2TB Green | Optical Drive:LG CH10LS20 | Case:Corsair 500R | Monitor: BenQ G2222HDL | OS: Windows 8 Pro| Sound Card: Xonar D2X | Speakers: Logitech Z5500 | Keyboard/Mouse: Corsair K90 Logitech G700 |
Old 26th Feb 2013, 20:59   #302
Blazza181
SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.Blazza181 is definitely a rep cheat.
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of trying to buy a motherboard and use the free delivery, and so I've entered in my bit-tech account details for this account. However, each time I enter my bit-tech account details into the My Account page, it never seems to keep them. It says the account has saved the details, but, well, it hasn't. And when I go for delivery options, there's no apparent free next day delivery option.

I am using a different email for the purchase than the one for my bit-tech account. Could this be causing the issue?

Blazza
Old 27th Feb 2013, 10:17   #303
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Blazza,

I haven't a clue, but I shall have a chat with the web team and see what I can find out. If you're wanting to order in thew meantime I can always just arrange a refund of your postage once the order has gone through.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 29th Mar 2013, 21:37   #304
User-sam
Professional Procrastinator

User-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for presidentUser-sam should be considered for president
Hi Everyone,

I am having a strange issues with my free delivery on CCL, when I put one item in the basket over 50 the free delivery appears but if I have multiple items in the basket still over the 50 requirement it disappears. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Old 30th Mar 2013, 09:15   #305
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi User-sam,

That *should* still be fine, I'll have to have a chat with our web team after the bank holidays to see if something is broken because it's only about the order total value and not individual items. If you're wanting to or have put your order through in the meantime, just shoot me a PM and I'll have the delivery refunded for you.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 3rd Apr 2013, 13:41   #306
NethLyn
Hypermodder

NethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for presidentNethLyn should be considered for president
Hey CCL

In the end I was in that much of a rush to make the Next Day delivery cut-off that I had to put in the Bit Tech info afterwards - and update my mobile phone number to the current one so that if the couriers needed to contact me then they have the right details. So will free delivery still apply when it's not going to the billing address and what do I do next?

PS thanks for the bargain pricing on that Geil Evo Two memory, went for the Mushkin in the end but nice to see 8Gigs the same price as 4 last year.
Old 6th Apr 2013, 11:06   #307
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Hi NethLyn,

If you can PM me your order details I'll have a look and see what I can do for you.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 16th Apr 2013, 23:28   #308
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazza181 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of trying to buy a motherboard and use the free delivery, and so I've entered in my bit-tech account details for this account. However, each time I enter my bit-tech account details into the My Account page, it never seems to keep them. It says the account has saved the details, but, well, it hasn't. And when I go for delivery options, there's no apparent free next day delivery option.
This is happening to me too

Old 17th Apr 2013, 14:07   #309
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
This is happening to me too
I've passed this on to our web team for them to investigate and hopefully get the problem fixed.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201