bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Jan 2013, 20:39   #81
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming SaiyanCheapskate is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wow.
-Feet might need some help. You're dropping 60 or more pounds on them, and I'm worried they will need some front to back bracing.

A little tilt on the side panels would be cool too. -To make them more like folded wings.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2013, 21:16   #82
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Wow.
-Feet might need some help. You're dropping 60 or more pounds on them, and I'm worried they will need some front to back bracing.

A little tilt on the side panels would be cool too. -To make them more like folded wings.
Thanks Cheaps!

Don't worry about feet-they will get steel rods like the prototype has. The thing that I need to decide is- to use two or only one rod. Probably there will be two.

Good idea about panel tilt-but I am not sure how will I do that.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 04:29   #83
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Sorry I'm so late to the party but lifes spun around for the crapper lately (teenage angst+ depression is not
fun) and I had to save the best for last!

I still had to change trousers after...
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 10:32   #84
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Sorry I'm so late to the party but lifes spun around for the crapper lately (teenage angst+ depression is not
fun) and I had to save the best for last!

I still had to change trousers after...
Moddings heals everything-so,you know what to do.

Thanks for comment.
Old 4th Feb 2013, 21:49   #85
Pranja
Blackwolf

Today I was visited by my friend who brought me plexi parts for Scorpio.

They are covered with protective foil,but you can see the shape.

Old 5th Feb 2013, 00:53   #86
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Got something to look forward to! Brought a smile to my face for once today!

And i would mod but an upgrades' all i got the dough for. and thats not an option. Still planning hardware that won't cost me 3k for the scratchbuild floating on the hard drive. I am going.....
To burbank Ebay!!!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 01:38   #87
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Got something to look forward to! Brought a smile to my face for once today!

And i would mod but an upgrades' all i got the dough for. and thats not an option. Still planning hardware that won't cost me 3k for the scratchbuild floating on the hard drive. I am going.....
To burbank Ebay!!!
I am glad that I succeeded to cheer you up.

3k $ for HW? Jesus. I haven't spend that on HW in last 5 years.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 10:20   #88
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wow that looks brilliant Pranja!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2013, 17:30   #89
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
wow that looks brilliant Pranja!
Thank you.

I will put case feet tomorrow so there will be a couple of new pictures soon.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 21:19   #90
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
I am glad that I succeeded to cheer you up.

3k $ for HW? Jesus. I haven't spend that on HW in last 5 years.
Exaggeration. Around 1k give or take $500. Two to four 670's.And an i5 quad. Plus mobo, a good 24-32 gbs of ram, and a rather beefy 850-1000w psu. Oh, and some peripherals worthy of a name other than "nintendo POS", if ya catch my drift. I have to order it for myself as gramps only undertands "sale" and not "legitimate" or exact. Same. Words I ask for a legitimate dualshock 3, what do i get? A dualshock 2 based chinese sweatshop made pc version.theres a reason i asked for brand name. R2+L2 arent rubber domes on the latest, actually-useful version. But he always puuls the "looks completley legit" trick. I finally told him i don't trust china-based warehouses for an actual reason other than patriotism.
Old 5th Feb 2013, 21:36   #91
Pranja
Blackwolf

Still lot of money-but for that setup in Croatia you would need to give 4000+ $.

Well,if that controller is cheap-it is good.
Old 6th Feb 2013, 10:07   #92
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking good.
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2013, 21:34   #93
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Still lot of money-but for that setup in Croatia you would need to give 4000+ $.

Well,if that controller is cheap-it is good.
daaaaang. I would hang myself. Or do as I do everytime i get a chance and flip off anyone involved with royally screwing us over.

@the controler isn't good. Analogues won't click, R2 + L2 are rubber domes-which means they don't sense different amounts of pressure. Normally I wouldn't complain but my gaming needs fancy little features like that. I would mod it, but alas. I can't change the triggers, a new microcontroller would be needed. maybe if I could learn programming I could arduino it...
Old 6th Feb 2013, 22:53   #94
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
Looking good.
Thank you.

Quote:
daaaaang. I would hang myself. Or do as I do everytime i get a chance and flip off anyone involved with royally screwing us over.

@the controler isn't good. Analogues won't click, R2 + L2 are rubber domes-which means they don't sense different amounts of pressure. Normally I wouldn't complain but my gaming needs fancy little features like that. I would mod it, but alas. I can't change the triggers, a new microcontroller would be needed. maybe if I could learn programming I could arduino it...
Well,cruel reality.

But lets talk about modding.

Feet placed on central structure. Protective foil still on.

Old 6th Feb 2013, 23:13   #95
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking forward to see more !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2013, 23:22   #96
Razarach
Multimodder

Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Remove that foil.

Nožice su odlično ispale.
Razarach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2013, 23:42   #97
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Looking forward to see more !
Thanks k3nny! There will be new update soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razarach View Post
Remove that foil.

Nožice su odlično ispale.
Foil stays on-I don't want scratched plexi.

Hvala.
Old 7th Feb 2013, 22:03   #98
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

Weird...-the foil gives it a really neat look-clear edges, with brushed metal sides...
Old 7th Feb 2013, 22:50   #99
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Weird...-the foil gives it a really neat look-clear edges, with brushed metal sides...
It is white shiny foil. Feet have white foil on one side and transparent foil on other side.
Old 8th Feb 2013, 05:25   #100
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-Lately

Mhm. The pics just make it look like acrylic sandwiched between alu. What with the build I'm financialy... narrowing down, being made with acrylic, steel and alu it gives me a very benefial alternative to cutting mind numbing amounts of acrylic and alu bars... solves a few design issues too,
Just means that you are all the more awesome by helping me a great deal without even knowing it
thanks
Of all the modders I most often find you to actually deserve the hammer of the great bindibadgi :worship:

View Mode