bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Feb 2013, 04:44   #101
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice to see it getting it's final form, keep up the good job!

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 20:17   #102
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
To be honest, I didn't like the first version at first sight, but the second, the evolved version will be very nice work!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 21:43   #103
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Mhm. The pics just make it look like acrylic sandwiched between alu. What with the build I'm financialy... narrowing down, being made with acrylic, steel and alu it gives me a very benefial alternative to cutting mind numbing amounts of acrylic and alu bars... solves a few design issues too,
Just means that you are all the more awesome by helping me a great deal without even knowing it
thanks
Of all the modders I most often find you to actually deserve the hammer of the great bindibadgi :worship:
Well,I am glad that my bad photography skills helped your project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
nice to see it getting it's final form, keep up the good job!
Thank you Sissilisko-I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
To be honest, I didn't like the first version at first sight, but the second, the evolved version will be very nice work!
Well, it was prototype-prototypes never look good. But I am glad that you like mark 4.

Some pics of rad fit testing:

100+ posts. Thank you for being such great support.

This is also first anniversary of start of my modding adventure.

Last edited by Pranja; 8th Feb 2013 at 21:49.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 22:42   #104
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Not been keeping a close enough eye on this, looking awesome Pranja.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 22:54   #105
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
oooh, this is going to be great!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 23:22   #106
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Not been keeping a close enough eye on this, looking awesome Pranja.
Thank you Waynio-I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmannen View Post
oooh, this is going to be great!
Thank you kelmannen. I am glad that you like it.
Old 11th Feb 2013, 00:52   #107
Pranja
Blackwolf

I made a custom thermometer for water inside reservoir.

Items used: one fitting,teflon tape, cheap ebay digital thermometer, a little bit of hot glue.

Also,some new parts arrived.

Old 17th Feb 2013, 10:49   #108
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
That's a heck of an awesome motherboard tray.

Actually, that is a motherboard tray isn't it?.

Last edited by Waynio; 17th Feb 2013 at 10:51. Reason: Actually
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2013, 12:30   #109
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
That's a heck of an awesome motherboard tray.

Actually, that is a motherboard tray isn't it?.
Yes, that is MBO tray. I am glad that you like it.
Old 18th Feb 2013, 19:02   #110
Pranja
Blackwolf

Update- I glued PSU holder-now it is a black and transparent version and fits nicely with case color scheme.

Design and holes of PSU bracket are changed a bit.

Gluing the part in its place.

Old 18th Feb 2013, 19:43   #111
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm liking it dude! Keep 'em coming!
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 19:44   #112
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageNinja View Post
I'm liking it dude! Keep 'em coming!
Thank you. I will.
Old 18th Feb 2013, 20:31   #113
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looking good!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 20:36   #114
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice project, I have some nylon spacers (8mm) which would be much kinder to your plexi than those bolts, I used them on deep thought ....If you like I could send some through if it'll help with your build
PM me if you're interested

A pic of how I'd used them

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 21:02   #115
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
Looking good!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asouter View Post
Nice project, I have some nylon spacers (8mm) which would be much kinder to your plexi than those bolts, I used them on deep thought ....If you like I could send some through if it'll help with your build
PM me if you're interested

A pic of how I'd used them

Thank you Asouter-that is very kind of you. I am grateful for your offer.
But I allready decided to use plexi tubes as spacers.
Old 18th Feb 2013, 21:38   #116
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Thank you.

Thank you Asouter-that is very kind of you. I am grateful for your offer.
But I allready decided to use plexi tubes as spacers.
No worries Pranja, just noticed the unjust 3 star rating, voted for 5 stars to bump it up

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 22:09   #117
Pranja
Blackwolf

Thanks for the rating Asouter,but I those stars don't worry me.
Old 18th Feb 2013, 22:17   #118
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Just a heads up: I used hot glue long ago in aquarium related stuff. It's not very good at sealing water. The seal will break with a little pressure/thermal expansion/etc..

Update faster. Please.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2013, 22:21   #119
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Just a heads up: I used hot glue long ago in aquarium related stuff. It's not very good at sealing water. The seal will break with a little pressure/thermal expansion/etc..

Update faster. Please.
Don't worry-I used teflon tape for sealing water. Hot glue is only used to keep everything in place.

I wish I could update faster-but it is not up to me. Sorry.
Old 21st Feb 2013, 20:21   #120
Pranja
Blackwolf

PSU tray is finished and dead PSU is placed for testing.

Last edited by Pranja; 21st Feb 2013 at 21:14.

View Mode