bit-tech.net

Old 10th Feb 2013, 10:50   #1
haggisathome
Supermodder

haggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
my experience with scan

i decided to use scan , i have seen the warnings from some but also the praise from others . so i decided to take the plunge .... to sum it up it was in my opinion a cock up ! . the pc tower i wanted was damaged in stock , they emailed me and said we cant get an other one until the 5th feb , so i said ok ( **** happens ) . never got a phone call or email , i had to phone up and find out if all was going well , and it was not . they cant get the case , Silverstone could not give a ETA !!!

so i looked about the internet and found my trusty old friend kustom , i reality i should have just gone there first but i was trying to save a bit of cash . kustom will have the case to me this week !!

why is it a smaller shop can get me a case faster than a big company like scan ! . scan were did you go wrong on this !!!

but on the plus side i will say the package from scan was well packaged and i got my free delivery for being a forum member (31.92) , but the issue with the case has left me out of pocket . would i use them again ? i don't know ?
haggisathome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2013, 14:30   #2
ferret141
Hypermodder

ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.
How has it left you out of pocket?
Intel i5 2500K | Thermaltake Frio | 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP | ASUS P8P67 Pro | EVGA GTX680 2GB SC Signature 2 | Corsair AX1200 | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | 1.5TB Samsung F3 | 2TB WD Caviar Black | SONY-NEC BD-5300S BD-RE | Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution (RV02E-BW USB3.0) | ASUS VG278H 3Dv2 | Win7 Ult. 64bit | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Platinum Champion Series | Speakers:Logitech G51 | Headset:Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro + ModMic 3.0 | Keyboard:Logitech G15 | Mouse:Logitech G9x
Plusnet | Loadout
ferret141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2013, 14:48   #3
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Can't leave you out of pocket you get a refund and go to another store.
Old 10th Feb 2013, 15:34   #4
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
I honestly have only had one problem with them but you will never have a perfect retailer in store or online. I ordered a 60cm 3 pin fan connector landed getting a 8 pin extension cable which was last week. So they ain't bad. I ain't going to even bother sending it back
[i2700K 4.5ghz][Asus Maximus Formula V][H100i][Matrix HD7970 Plat ][Corsair Vengeance pro 16GB RED 2133mhz][Creative Soundblaster z][120GB mushkin and Kingsten Hyper X ssd's][1TB Samsung EVO SSD][Corsair Carbide 540 air][Corsair sp2500 speaker, qpad QH90 Headphones][Corsair K70][Logitech G500S][Synology 212+][U2311 S2740L][nostromo n52te] [AX850 PSU corsair RED cables]
Kovoet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2013, 15:39   #5
haggisathome
Supermodder

haggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhaggisathome has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the case cost a bit more from the other supplier , why can a smaller pc shop get a case with in a week and big player like scan cant , or even offer to get one . just my point of view thats all
Old 11th Feb 2013, 13:37   #6
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD not a Modarator /Staff

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haggisathome View Post
the case cost a bit more from the other supplier , why can a smaller pc shop get a case with in a week and big player like scan cant , or even offer to get one . just my point of view thats all
They most likely had one in stock, The fact they charged more than Scan isn't Scans fault

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI, 2 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2013, 14:50   #7
haggisathome
Supermodder

no they never had one in stock , kustom are getting it for me from Germany
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 16:17   #8
haggisathome
Supermodder

And yesterday my new case arrived , shame scan could not offer the same service a smaller shop could offer ! . Could any one from scan comment ?