bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Custom PC > Magazine Discussion

Old 16th Sep 2012, 00:47   #1
total zombie
UK1337

total zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ive just got a new dell u2412m

hi, ive bought a really nice new monitor {the one above} , i was reading the review in issue 105, about how you guys had to do some tweaks to get the best out of it, could you tell me what these setting are? i would really apreciate the help !

thanks and im loving the new layout of the mag !
a subscriber!!
thank you !
Old 16th Sep 2012, 12:35   #2
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
You would get more help if you post this in hardware

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Oct 2012, 00:28   #3
total zombie
UK1337

total zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltotal zombie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sorry for the long absence, ye i was just kinda hoping one of the guys that reviewed the screen might have the setting to hand and mabee post them, its a fantastic screen and im very happy with it but a the review said it needed a couple of tweaks to get the best out of it,
il see about posting in the hardware section mabee someone has a calibrator.

thanks!
Old 11th Feb 2013, 23:31   #4
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Nice write ups on larger screens this issue. Also like the last page about the up coming games. Will have a full read tonight.
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Gainward GTX770 Sli]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote