bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 11th Feb 2013, 23:32   #1
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Needed: E-ATX tray design or specs

Does anyone have a picture or link to specs for an E-ATX motherboard tray? I need something I can send to an engineer who would be able to make a few trays for me. Ideally I neeed a pic (any format) that shows hole positions for E-ATX, ATX and mATX, so I can get a few trays made that are suitable for boards of any size.

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2013, 23:54   #2
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Here ya go with a SketchUp file. Measurements are in inch, as that was easier to model.

http://www.filedropper.com/atx-spec-22

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2013, 01:26   #3
debs3759
Was that a warranty I just broke?

debs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyandebs3759 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I have no idea how to convert that to a 2D engineering drawing, although other than the lack of dimensions it does look like it might contain what I need. I'll keep experimenting with sketchup to see if I can figure it out. thanks.

Naturally, if anyone can give me a 2D image with dimensions (ie something I can send to an engineer to get trays and only trays cut, that would be perfect).

HeatWare
debs3759 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Feb 2013, 11:32   #4
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
What do you consider a tray? I thought you need the PCI-brackets and the I/O aswell, that's why I gave you a complete 3d-model.

If you need only the dimensions, then SketchUp has a ruler-tool

EDIT: And here's a plain 2D-model with all the measurements done...

You still need the SU-file tho, as some of the measurements are too small to capture them in a screenshot.

http://www.filedropper.com/atx-spec-22measure

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!

Last edited by jrs77; 12th Feb 2013 at 12:07.
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode