bit-tech.net

Old 20th Feb 2013, 14:53   #1
Reddax
What's a Dremel?

Reddax has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Recommend a case?

I'm looking for a case for gaming, i'm getting an I7 overclocked with a cooler and i have a lengthy graphics card, i don't mind how big it is and i'm looking for one with plenty of cooling but is also balanced with being quiet. Any recommendations? No price limit
Old 20th Feb 2013, 15:17   #2
Shirty
Alan Fistington

Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.Shirty is definitely a rep cheat.
You'd be better off posting this in the hardware forum if you want a response from more than one or two people.

If it helps, I'd buy a Fractal Design R4 and stick a couple of extra fans in it.

Last edited by Shirty; 20th Feb 2013 at 15:22.
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 17:48   #3
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Aesthetics counts for a lot as well, as many gaming spec cases are massive, strangely shaped beasts. I'd personally agree with the Fractal R4, very nice case.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201